Rusty MX skills!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So who else is brapppp'n tomorrow.. I haven't went since like late Sept!! Idk why I guess life just has me busy and tired lately!! Need me sum pep in my step!! Wheres the redbull!! 🍒

20220114_221156.jpg

Yep was definitely rusty for sure.. this new guy in the group.. '22 450 🤤, wanted me to get him on the go pro for a couple laps.. I wasnt gonna video anything cuz I knew I would be on the slower side of the track since its been a few months.. but I always have it in my bag so I pulled it out and set it up.. about a lap and half in and I had to move on!!🤣

Not a recent pic but I have a DRZ400 that I do not ride often enough.

View attachment 192825
I do FTR as well.. super fun!! The last one i was in was the Redbull Day In The Dirt, was pretty badd@ss.. Pastrana was suppose to make it and a few other local top riders but I never seen him.. there were so many riders there.. my class alone was like 80 riders!! You ever seen 80 riders on 20+ min track.. it fn insane!!💯🤙

I do FTR as well.. super fun!! The last one i was in was the Redbull Day In The Dirt, was pretty badd@ss.. Pastrana was suppose to make it and a few other local top riders but I never seen him.. there were so many riders there.. my class alone was like 80 riders!! You ever seen 80 riders on 20+ min track.. it fn insane!!💯🤙
I've never been on a track for more than a quick cruise around.

I do almost all of my riding in tight, technical, single track trails in the woods. My buddy is a KTM guy so he gives me a pretty hard time for not bleeding orange. My bike is too heavy for the riding we do but I do my best to lug it through anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back