Infraction Sad when you've read basically all of the forum posts for the Infraction and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I know how you feel! I spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooo much time on this forum and find myself wishing it was even busier. Really wish I had a good traxxas forum to stalk as well.
What traxxas stuff do you run?

What traxxas stuff do you run?

The XRT is my one and only traxxas and I bought 2 of em and the wifey has one. Thing is my favorite RC now :ROFLMAO:

The XRT is my one and only traxxas and I bought 2 of em and the wifey has one. Thing is my favorite RC now :ROFLMAO:
Right on. The traxxas forum died a few years ago but now i get emails saying there's been comments on some posts and i don't know if it's up or what is going on. I have 2 xmaxx, a maxx, and i'm working on udr 14.... hahahahaha

Right on. The traxxas forum died a few years ago but now i get emails saying there's been comments on some posts and i don't know if it's up or what is going on. I have 2 xmaxx, a maxx, and i'm working on udr 14.... hahahahaha
Nice! the traxxas forum is actually up but it seems really really dead. Especially for the XRT. Tbh it seems like all the rc forums are a lot less active than this one.

Nice! the traxxas forum is actually up but it seems really really dead. Especially for the XRT. Tbh it seems like all the rc forums are a lot less active than this one.
Most of them flood the xmaxx/xrt page on fb. Since the xrt came out the xmaxx side has been pretty dead hahahahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back