Infraction Sad when you've read basically all of the forum posts for the Infraction and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing new pops up for days/weeks. poop keeps me alive when I'm not wrenching and can't really drive due to weather.

Funny! I said the same about the Fireteam since I got mine well before the big sale. No one posted anything about it before the sale....now posts are all over the place and new videos.

Like you I was hunting FT posts and there was nothing new at all, :LOL:

Go out and break something to give you a thread to create and discuss.

Or, buy another rig! 😎👍🏻
Fair. And funny enough I did just buy a new one from @joostin420 and am just waiting for it to get here. haha.
Or get a Mojave. You can drive that one under any weather. Very similar to the infarction 😂
Man I might have to look at one of those.

nothing new pops up for days/weeks. poop keeps me alive when I'm not wrenching and can't really drive due to weather.
Oh man I know how you feel! I spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooo much time on this forum and find myself wishing it was even busier. Really wish I had a good traxxas forum to stalk as well.

Is there a tornado or flood?

33EE22E0-B761-4ABD-B650-6940DA39B0C8.jpeg

2C3D9DF6-F650-4377-9212-1C92397F6B4A.jpeg

Does your ESC overheat.. in that condition?
25T pinion and dropped timing/punch, no issues but made sure the fans weren’t bound up often.
That's impressive,don't think I've ever seen SCT tires on infraction...bet it's a roosting son ova biotch huh
Senton 6s tires fit with some minor clearance work, did surprising well on dirt/short grass. Couple rips on asphalt they held up with 80+mph tire speed, but severely diminished life 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back