SafeD diff output cup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slick2500

Anything will break if you drive it wrong enough.
Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
This is off a brand new diff I purchased from Jenny's RC. I am safe to assume that hole should not look like this?
20211009_143330.jpg

20211009_143927.jpg

Yeah just contact Ted. (JennysRC) He is usually good about things like this. Been there. He has been a standup guy with me always.:cool:
Just poor Machining on the part of Arrma.

Ya they are horrible! I have changed about every one of mine out for the older style as they don't spin straight at all and wobble. Older style are 10x better IMO!

Ya they are horrible! I have changed about every one of mine out for the older style as they don't spin straight at all and wobble. Older style are 10x better IMO!
I was going to try and use it, so I dry fitted it and yeah wobble city.

Old thread....
M2C is the option.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I noticed my recent TLRT rear input cup is also machined poorly. Off center and all. This severely wears out the input gear and its 2 BB's prematurely. Causes undue Driveshaft Oscillation vibration.
Obviously seen when you see a perfectly straight driveshaft wobble. Removal and refitting the input cup will make no difference. Is what is.
Bad QC with production runs, probably by the hundreds.

Govern yourself accordingly, or this can result, a seized meltdown. $Costly$ :mad::

20210419_233421.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back