Sale ending warning!!!!! Hurry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Only a couple hours left for 25% off hurry while supplies last. Black and red items almost gone.
www.3d-rc.online

Screenshot_20220114-185124_Chrome.jpg

Broke the stock wing mount, broke the rpm wing mount,….it’s 3d-rc’s turn in my torcher chamber😂.
Are you running an RC Thunder Dome over there? 🤣

Im running my notorious in -15 celcius here in canada. I one tire landed a jump and everything just flexed like in slow motion. Maybe my boiling water trick does something. i have been crashing on the wing mount pretty badly to the point of hearing cracking sounds. I inspected the rear nd i saw the wheelie bar snapped in half and a crack started forming on the left 3D printed wingmount next to the shock tower. I do believe any other wing mount would have shredded off on the first hit. The fact the wing mount is still on and working is amazing.

Are you running an RC Thunder Dome over there? 🤣
The truck does have the term “Extreme Bash” in its name!!!

To be fair to the first mounts, my “thunder dome” is a brutal combination of my bad driving, cold winter temps, and my love of huge air!!😜

I had put this together for another forum member who asked…”is the EXB tough?” Just some random crashes from my first 2 months of ownership, with the wing mounts being the only damage so far. So yes, it’s tough.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back