Outcast Sale on outcast 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that it doesn't work like that. I'm pretty sure that you need to spend $499 on stuff that doesn't say that coupon codes aren't allowed. So you would have to buy the Outcast PLUS another $500 of stuff to use that coupon.
I have made some recent purchases. The items that don't qualify still count as money spent. As long as you spend the amount needed for the coupon value your good. What sucks is that the coupons don't work toward the purchase anymore. You are forced to select additional items that qualify. Annoying to say the least.

Last edited:
I have made some recent purchases. The items that don't qualify still count as money spent. As long as you sound the amount needed for the coupon value your good. What sucks is that the coupons don't work toward the purchase anymore. You are forced to select additional items that qualify. Annoying to say the least.
I just added a $480 Arrma Typhon (no coupons allowed) and a $290 Futaba Transmitter (coupons allowed) to my Tower Hobbies cart and tried using the coupon for $599 and when I went to check out it said "011C6 must have a minimum order of 599.99 in qualifying merchandise. This order contains product that does not qualify for the coupon."

Can you guys in the USA stop talking about how cheap you guys buy stuff? Every time I read stuff like this, a little part of me dies in side:cry:
Haha. I take it you live in the land down under? There are deals to be found in the states yes, but the price we pay is in a rapid paced, stressful way of life. America still pays the majority of us shite money in comparison to the cost of living. Middle class is being exploited. Most living on credit cards in debt and competing with everyone for look at me now status. Shootings in schools, depression everywhere. Grass is not always greener. Australia is one of the most beautiful continents on the Earth. Just don't get bit by anything! Especially the Shiela's lol!
I just added a $480 Arrma Typhon (no coupons allowed) and a $290 Futaba Transmitter (coupons allowed) to my Tower Hobbies cart and tried using the coupon for $599 and when I went to check out it said "011C6 must have a minimum order of 599.99 in qualifying merchandise. This order contains product that does not qualify for the coupon."
Let me check my last order. I was able to use my coupon no problem but now you have me wondering. If horizon has made the coupons pointless I will gladly take my business to whatever can offer us the best prices.

Haha. I take it you live in the land down under? There are deals to be found in the states yes, but the price we pay is in a rapid paced, stressful way of life. America still pays the majority of us shite money in comparison to the cost of living. Middle class is being exploited. Most living on credit cards in debt and competing with everyone for look at me now status. Shootings in schools, depression everywhere. Grass is not always greener. Australia is one of the most beautiful continents on the Earth. Just don't get bit by anything! Especially the Shiela's lol!

Let me check my last order. I was able to use my coupon no problem but now you have me wondering. If horizon has made the coupons pointless I will gladly take my business to whatever can offer us the best prices.
OMG, you were right. Essentially tower hobby coupons are worthless now. Awesome! Thanks Horizon Hobbies! Grrrrr.

OMG, you were right. Essentially tower hobby coupons are worthless now. Awesome! Thanks Horizon Hobbies! Grrrrr.
The coupons aren't worthless, just not good for buying complete rigs for the most part. I've saved a bunch of money using coupons on a Futaba transmitter and a bunch of receivers, Castle systems, Tekin motors, Hot Racing parts, Proline bodies and tires, my Tekno vehicle and a bunch of stuff for my crawlers. That's still the first place that I look when I am looking to buy stuff.

It was also like that when Hobbico had Tower Hobbies too. It was the V3 versions of the 6s rigs where they stopped allowing coupons. I was able to use the coupons for my V2 Senton, Typhon and Kraton, so I was happy that I bought them when I did.

The coupons aren't worthless, just not good for buying complete rigs for the most part. I've saved a bunch of money using coupons on a Futaba transmitter and a bunch of receivers, Castle systems, Tekin motors, Hot Racing parts, Proline bodies and tires, my Tekno vehicle and a bunch of stuff for my crawlers. That's still the first place that I look when I am looking to buy stuff.

It was also like that when Hobbico had Tower Hobbies too. It was the V3 versions of the 6s rigs where they stopped allowing coupons. I was able to use the coupons for my V2 Senton, Typhon and Kraton, so I was happy that I bought them when I did.
Good to know, makes me sad though. Tower was "THE" place for me to buy my RC cars. I have been out of the hobby for about 2 years and came back to no more Hobbico, and these changes with Tower hobbies. I don't even see the eCASH program on tower anymore. :( I was about to drop a grip on a Notorious, that coupon would have lured me in nicely. Now, I am looking elsewhere. That Outcast on Amain now looks appealing.

Kia ora, sorry bro there are some rugby luvin sheep shuggers here...and that's a good deal, cheapest is $700 in Australia. yous fullas could make some coin sending them here aye.

Tower was the place years ago. Bought more new models there than all my fingers and toes. Just got back in January this year and joined the SS club after discovering Arrma. No discount or coupons on Arrma and on top of that, tax now. Feel I wasted my money, finding better deals elsewhere. Maby if I buy a good radio or other stuff it will work out, but not happening right now.

Tower was the place years ago. Bought more new models there than all my fingers and toes. Just got back in January this year and joined the SS club after discovering Arrma. No discount or coupons on Arrma and on top of that, tax now. Feel I wasted my money, finding better deals elsewhere. Maby if I buy a good radio or other stuff it will work out, but not happening right now.
Tax! They don't even have a local distributor, how the heck are they taxing! I did the same thing and went SS club. Everything I want is coupons not allowed by manufacturer. Sigh. I did find out through a tower employee that they will still do the eCASH offers but I bet that will be restricted to certain products I don't want as well. Damn.
Kia ora, sorry bro there are some rugby luvin sheep shuggers here...and that's a good deal, cheapest is $700 in Australia. yous fullas could make some coin sending them here aye.
The shipping cost would end up making it just as expensive unfortunately.

Tax! They don't even have a local distributor, how the heck are they taxing! I did the same thing and went SS club. Everything I want is coupons not allowed by manufacturer. Sigh. I did find out through a tower employee that they will still do the eCASH offers but I bet that will be restricted to certain products I don't want as well. Damn.

The shipping cost would end up making it just as expensive unfortunately.
I called Tower the day the V4 Kraton dropped. $549.00 plus tax was almost $600.00 with free shipping.

So searched around at that time and found one for $500. shipped out the door.

Many places charging tax these days, Amazon, many places on Ebay. Depends on the state they're from and where you live.

I called Tower the day the V4 Kraton dropped. $549.00 plus tax was almost $600.00 with free shipping.

So searched around at that time and found one for $500. shipped out the door.

Many places charging tax these days, Amazon, many places on Ebay. Depends on the state they're from and where you live.
A v4 Kraton for $500?

A v4 Kraton for $500?
Yep! Deals can be found it you check around unless someone wants to pay MSRP. My LHS will sell them for that. Someone's LHS on here has them for $449.
Another member posted that Amain had last year's Outcast (V2) for $419.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back