Outcast Sale on outcast 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG this 1/6 scale Arrma cannot come out soon enough!! What do you think $699, $799, more??? I hope they continue to make Traxxas look very overpriced!
I'm thinking $799 but as usual will offer more than traxxass. I just wonder if they'll go nuts and offer the first 12S capable 1/6 scale?!? Probably too dangerous...or is it?
I hope they call Karrma...bc it's gonna kick traxxass in the ass.

They seem to jump in $150 increments. Example the 3S Typhon and now 4S Outcast and Kraton $399, up to $549 on the 6S, so hey $699 would fit right in. I'd be in line to buy at that price!! Considering the Nero with the diff brain was like $700 wasn't it, you are probably right about $799 or so though.

If they dump some v3 talions I’m there...that v3 outcast is cheaper than what used ones are going for, super deal.
Also agree that deals can be had at the LHS. My guy loves cash and gives a nice discount.

If they dump some v3 talions I’m there...that v3 outcast is cheaper than what used ones are going for, super deal.
Also agree that deals can be had at the LHS. My guy loves cash and gives a nice discount.
Does your LHS have a large selection of Arrma? Mine has 90% T'ass and 10% everyone else with Arrma peppered in there. They have no 2019 6S, but had a few 4S the week they came out. One of the clerk's has 3 Arrmas and whispers negative statements about the T'ass brand. ? Poor guy. I actually watched him convince a customer to buy a Senton...it was like he was selling a kilo of brown dope to the guy ??. (for those who don't know what that looks like: alot of close talking and periodically looking side to side)...It was hilarious!

Does your LHS have a large selection of Arrma? Mine has 90% T'ass and 10% everyone else with Arrma peppered in there. They have no 2019 6S, but had a few 4S the week they came out. One of the clerk's has 3 Arrmas and whispers negative statements about the T'ass brand. ? Poor guy. I actually watched him convince a customer to buy a Senton...it was like he was selling a kilo of brown dope to the guy ??. (for those who don't know what that looks like: alot of close talking and periodically looking side to side)...It was hilarious!
It's sad that T'sucks has such a stranglehold on the RC industry. Brainwash the masses, sue the competition. They did not invent the lay down F1 style suspension!

My lhs is RC Discount SuperStore in Jenkintown. They sell a lot of Traxxas, and have a few Arrmas in stock. Mostly have to order what you want. Small shop which sells a lot on eBay. Nice guys in there.

I'm thinking $799 but as usual will offer more than traxxass. I just wonder if they'll go nuts and offer the first 12S capable 1/6 scale?!? Probably too dangerous...or is it?
I hope they call Karrma...bc it's gonna kick traxxass in the ass.
There is simply no need for 12s in a 1/6 scale truck. I have a super Rock Rey that runs 8s and can be geared to run over 70 miles per hour. It weighs approximately 23 lb. It runs a 770 KV motor. If you are running 12s, what KV would you want for the motor? 200?LOL ?

There is simply no need for 12s in a 1/6 scale truck. I have a super Rock Rey that runs 8s and can be geared to run over 70 miles per hour. It weighs approximately 23 lb. It runs a 770 KV motor. If you are running 12s, what KV would you want for the motor? 200?LOL ?
That motor can probably run 12s but the ESC can't. I know my Castle 2028 (11357) motor can run 12s, and that motor is 800kv, but my Castle XLX is limited to 8s.

That motor can probably run 12s but the ESC can't. I know my Castle 2028 (11357) motor can run 12s, and that motor is 800kv, but my Castle XLX is limited to 8s.
Why would anybody even want that kind of battery weight in a 1/6 scale truck? ? My srr is a handful on 8s. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like on 12s.?

Why would anybody even want that kind of battery weight in a 1/6 scale truck? ? My srr is a handful on 8s. I couldn't even imagine what it would be like on 12s.?
Yes, 12s would be a handful...........I still want to try it in my 1/5 scale HPI Baja 5B LOL. At least once. The problem is finding affordable 12s ESCs. I think that the cheapest one that I've found is like $350.

Well I was about to purchase one of these outcasts on Amain, but a V4 Kraton popped up and I snagged it up for less than $70 more than the outcast.

It's sad that T'sucks has such a stranglehold on the RC industry. Brainwash the masses, sue the competition. They did not invent the lay down F1 style suspension!
Please don't get us started on this! lol

Haha they have directly impacted my wallet with my erevo purchase years ago that almost made me quit the hobby, and now they rob me of future Nero support. Never again will they get a cent from me. I'm jaded, can you tell? Thank God they didn't buy hobbico!
Amen!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back