Utah Salt Lake City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
Anybody have any good spots in or around Salt Lake City Utah?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
I grew up in SLC and Tucson but its been too many years since I've been there.

Capture+_2020-09-21-08-57-51.png

Another spot I frequent is here. I park on the side of Bacchus where the small circle is. Nice ATV trail in the big circle. Just north of Bacchus and 78th S.

Near 8373-8343 700 W, Sandy, UT 84070
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wUQsDS8gVRLid2yk6

Just got back from this spot. Construction area with plenty of dirt.
Tried this spot today and it’s a bit small for the 8s.
Dropped pin

https://maps.app.goo.gl/tULS3tCi3pBxsPvd6

This is the spot, surrounding area is pretty good too. I usually parked just west of the pin, on the side of Bacchus. However, you could also park south of the pin, where the new neighborhood ends.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/ppdafJUUtyHQ6mxN8
Try to hit this spot tomorro.

The construction area has changed quite a bit since the last time I went there. Drove by the other day and they were working on the south side where I ran my Typhon.

Hopefully the spot by Bacchus works better for you. I only run 3s and it's plenty big for that.

The construction area has changed quite a bit since the last time I went there. Drove by the other day and they were working on the south side where I ran my Typhon.

Hopefully the spot by Bacchus works better for you. I only run 3s and it's plenty big for that.
We hit up the first area today by the new underground water line is, pretty cool stop for sure. Found a few good hobbie shops and should be able to keep things going. Thanks for the info we will probably be there ofte.

Is there still life left in this tire🥾 New to the Kraton and I finding out you need room to run this bad boy out . I have hit to many curbs 🤪.. I'm heading out now to check some spots.. I'm in magna area.. close to S.R. 101

I don't generally head that far west, aside from the spot next to bangerter. Also, haven't gone out in a few months. Too damn cold. 😂

Yeah it is. im snapping shock end like crazy bumpers stock wheels . And today a shock end I was able to save the M2C Shaft , and took out a rear tie rod end.. thank goodness I had extras..

Temporarily switched from RC to building a PC and video games but I'll be back out when it's warmer. Let me know if you find a good spot.

New notorious owner and RC owner here! Funny, I found a spot just south of the one jackjax posted recently and didn't think to scroll up a bit more. Anyone been to that BMX park in daybreak? Been meaning to hit that up. Haven't seen any other bashers out and about. Would be cool to bash around with some other people.

Anyway, I'm learning the expensive way that RCs don't like the cold 😂.

Just trying to revive this thread a little after a few years of inactivity. I'm in the Salt Lake valley, and am looking for some goto spots for bashing, or dirt track. Something with some jumps would be great.

I heard there's something out way west by the airport, the "wasteland" seems to sound like it was what it's called. Anyone around this way still? Would love to do some bashing / track racing with some like-minded friends.

Reviving this post for Aug 2023, looking for some fun places to bash. Anyone know of any skate parks that are empty on weekends? Or dirt mounds?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back