Texas San Antonio Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried the duck pond park? They have a nice and small skate park there.
900 S Ellison Dr, San Antonio, TX 78245.

Have you tried the duck pond park? They have a nice and small skate park there.
900 S Ellison Dr, San Antonio, TX 78245.
Yeah I have been there a few times. Its right down the road. Not too bad early in the morning but folks start showing up around 9 or 10.

Yeah I have been there a few times. Its right down the road. Not too bad early in the morning but folks start showing up around 9 or 10.
How about the big dog park next to the 151? I like that park too.

How about the big dog park next to the 151? I like that park too.
Hi, I realize this was some years ago, but is that spot off 151 still okay to bash at? I have a nitro Savage X truck but will also be getting a 1/5 gas as well. I can see there’s an area that looks pretty open. Any help finding a place would we greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I realize this was some years ago, but is that spot off 151 still okay to bash at? I have a nitro Savage X truck but will also be getting a 1/5 gas as well. I can see there’s an area that looks pretty open. Any help finding a place would we greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yeah it is, but only on the weekdays. That place gets PACKED on the weekends. I usually go weekday mornings to that spot. McAllister Park Trailhead has also a big "general purpose area". I wouldn't use the bicycle pump track though, since some bicycle guys get very angrr at you and start talking trash. Just use the big field. Once again, weekdays are much better for that. What I don't like about McAllister Park Trailhead is the dumb ass bicycle guys and the thorns on the big field that have damaged some of my tires. I did go to a basher get together there last time though. McAllister that is. I joined a basher Facebook group. More than 30 rc vehicles and like 15 people showed up :

Tom Slick Park
(210) 207-7275
https://maps.app.goo.gl/aZa7VvnnjyGTGVS97

McAllister Park Trailhead
(210) 207-7275
https://maps.app.goo.gl/BzWhtwmKXCqaPEC6A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back