Fireteam Santa just came !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
That was fast !!!

FBF55BA4-48DB-4E78-9EAB-3C832983CF9A.jpeg

He should be at my house next week. I can’t wait to take it apart!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I was thinking proline belted badlands.
That's what I have on it now... just not belted. They are great but I would love the look of the bigger wheels and tires and I still have the ones that came on it. 😏
Can't fit them with this body even being trimmed and having 20mm JBI hub extenders.
20220708_201252.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I have on it now... just not belted. They are great but I would love the look of the bigger wheels and tires and I still have the ones that came on it. 😏
Can't fit them with this body even being trimmed and having 20mm JBI hub extenders.
View attachment 258844
The belted look so different then the older version. I had a pair years ago they were great. The belted are a little bigger treads definitely different. I run the belted on the “twins” for the last 6 months.
0B44013F-D920-40DD-9F7E-ADAAAB519797.png
171386D7-D3CA-408A-8E13-F6A99E941DE6.png

It’s a steal. Dolls and all!

Man, I can't wait to put that body on my truck. Then I put 6s backflips on it again and it will look SICK! I love that body. 😍

We all bash differently. I do not jump or do big air with my FT, I am so impressed with how well the stock tires handle. They are perfect for what they designed them for.

I also purchased a set of BF for it I never put them on since the FT handles so damn well stock... by far my #1 in my collection.

We all bash differently. I do not jump or do big air with my FT, I am so impressed with how well the stock tires handle. They are perfect for what they designed them for.

I also purchased a set of BF for it I never put them on since the FT handles so damn well stock... by far my #1 in my collection.
Yeah , I agree , I just want to run this around the golf course I bash at and watch it soak up all the natural hilly terrain , some light air , but nothing huge . I am however going to install aluminum chassis braces before I run it as a just in case . I've read that if you bend the chassis on the FT ever so slightly , it is harder to put the body on and have all the points line up .
Did you leave your battery in the original position or move it back ?

Yeah , I agree , I just want to run this around the golf course I bash at and watch it soak up all the natural hilly terrain , some light air , but nothing huge . I am however going to install aluminum chassis braces before I run it as a just in case . I've read that if you bend the chassis on the FT ever so slightly , it is harder to put the body on and have all the points line up .
Did you leave your battery in the original position or move it back ?
Good call.

I did put on some aftermarket chassis braces, not M2C or anything like that. If you leave the men in, yes move the battery tray back to balance it. I removed the men and copied another user here on his setup. With the men out, it made the body so light I left the tray as is.

Like you, I have a bashing spot when the golf course is closed Mon, Tue, Wed, I sneak out and kill the faraway mounds to jump over and fly out the sand traps. The low faraway allows for good speed, and plenty of drift, and my location has a good amount of dirt on each side, so can get some nice dust drifts.

No issues bashing at all, watching AJ Jams recently he did a Mojave chassis swap to the EXB. So I just bought one, I will change out the chassis next week to the EXB for that reason to make it stronger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back