California Santa Rosa (Bay Area / Sonoma County)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Emeryville and am on the hunt as well. You guys ever plan any get togethers?

Ive just seen this thread. Any of you guys still bashing around Santa Rosa and wouldn’t mind a Brit tagging along? I’m forsaking the U.K. for 10 days from 20th March to come and work in Santa Rosa. Will probably buy a new car while I’m out there during the month of HH deals so would love to take it somewhere. Also keen to know which Hobby shops I should visit.

Ive just seen this thread. Any of you guys still bashing around Santa Rosa and wouldn’t mind a Brit tagging along? I’m forsaking the U.K. for 10 days from 20th March to come and work in Santa Rosa. Will probably buy a new car while I’m out there during the month of HH deals so would love to take it somewhere. Also keen to know which Hobby shops I should visit.
I live in Napa (about 20 mins from SR). Not many bash spots around here that I've found. Nice skate park, but Im not sure if its RC friendly.

Anyone here try Dirt World in Richmond (eastbay)? Pretty awesome place to bash. Decent dirt jumps. Pretty dead in the early afternoon on weekdays. I stop by during my lunch breaks. Haven't been there on the weekends yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back