California Santa Rosa (Bay Area / Sonoma County)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeachMeCars

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
Hey all, if anyone wants to meet up or has any good spots, let me know. I'd love to make it a regular thing.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
Hey Whats Up!
I live in San Francisco and would love to meet up and bash. I have a killer spot in Foster City if interested!

Hey Whats Up!
I live in San Francisco and would love to meet up and bash. I have a killer spot in Foster City if interested!

No way! I'm actually in the city for school myself. I'd love to meet sometime if you're up for it. I'll be near Palo Alto in about ten days as well.

look up shells bmx jumps in foster city on you tube. Its not a BMX park but just a super fun spot with great jumps and berms!

Im a little far from the bay, but if we set something up that makes sense I am down to take a drive. I am always looking for good bashing spots.

Anything good up your way

there are a few, not sure they are worth a 3 hour drive up from the bay. If I build up my pit though maybe. The pit is legit, as long as the dirt bikes don't come and ruin it. These people come that can barley ride a dirt bike and just go over jumps I spent time building up. Then they look at me funny ahaha. Its a dirt bike track kinda. Jumps are worn down and there is a lot of room. I been starting to do my own thing.

there are a few, not sure they are worth a 3 hour drive up from the bay. If I build up my pit though maybe. The pit is legit, as long as the dirt bikes don't come and ruin it. These people come that can barley ride a dirt bike and just go over jumps I spent time building up. Then they look at me funny ahaha. Its a dirt bike track kinda. Jumps are worn down and there is a lot of room. I been starting to do my own thing.
my bad I did not put 2 and 2 together....you are doing that live build on You Tube! Very cool. Are you close to this....
https://srcity.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/A-Place-to-Play-50

my bad I did not put 2 and 2 together....you are doing that live build on You Tube! Very cool. Are you close to this....
https://srcity.org/Facilities/Facility/Details/A-Place-to-Play-50

You were responding to another member, but I do live near there. There is a race track, huge fields, and long open parking lots there. Pretty nice spot for the track, but I think the drag race scene got kicked out of there. I haven't driven in the fields yet.

Most of my driving has been in skateparks, so that spot in Foster city looks fantastic. Maybe I won't break an a arm! Check out the Piner skatepark and bmx jumps on Youtube. My friend says the Healdsburg skatepark is also cool, but I haven't been there yet.

You were responding to another member, but I do live near there. There is a race track, huge fields, and long open parking lots there. Pretty nice spot for the track, but I think the drag race scene got kicked out of there. I haven't driven in the fields yet.

Most of my driving has been in skateparks, so that spot in Foster city looks fantastic. Maybe I won't break an a arm! Check out the Piner skatepark and bmx jumps on Youtube. My friend says the Healdsburg skatepark is also cool, but I haven't been there yet.
Oh sorry about that...yeah I got confused there...all good now. Lol...I broke an A arm last time I was there. Check this vid out....go to the end if you don't want to watch the whole thing

Piner bmx jumps look great! Between that and shells we could have a blast.

Im in santa rosa too. I was at a place to play two weeks ago. Not bad, small track, few good jumps. I will be going back. Did someone say there were jumps at the piner skatepark?

Im in santa rosa too. I was at a place to play two weeks ago. Not bad, small track, few good jumps. I will be going back. Did someone say there were jumps at the piner skatepark?
There are jumps in the trees behind the skatepark. We should check it out some time. I just got a Dusty motors cover to drive in the dirt.

Hey guys Im here in Napa and still looking for places to bash. Ive been to A Place to play a few times years ago. Hows it looking now? There is also an AWESOME skatepark here in Napa, but Im not sure how they will respond to RC. Its gated and I can just imagine someone complaining that they are worried my truck might hit their kid. Which I guess is technically true.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back