Sanwa RX482 receiver

minras

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hi

tried to find but no success :) regarding sanwa RX482 receiver with integrated antenna for Kraton 8S , is there people where using them, because radio box under ESC where can be blocking point for good signal. Historically I on racing cars on tracks I have used only internal antenna receivers (481,482) and I have them available.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
I would suspect that range could be seriously limited. Not an issue on a track, but definitely an issue for bashing in fields, etc. That’s a lot of truck that you don’t want to get away from you. I would stick with external antennas. The Radiolink R6 comes with a dual antenna receiver that has fantastic range and they’re quite affordable.
Welcome to the forum, sir!

SrC

RC is a lifestyle choice
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon TLR
I would suspect that range could be seriously limited. Not an issue on a track, but definitely an issue for bashing in fields, etc. That’s a lot of truck that you don’t want to get away from you. I would stick with external antennas. The Radiolink R6 comes with a dual antenna receiver that has fantastic range and they’re quite affordable.
Welcome to the forum, sir!
+1