Sanwa RX482 receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minras

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hi

tried to find but no success :) regarding sanwa RX482 receiver with integrated antenna for Kraton 8S , is there people where using them, because radio box under ESC where can be blocking point for good signal. Historically I on racing cars on tracks I have used only internal antenna receivers (481,482) and I have them available.

I would suspect that range could be seriously limited. Not an issue on a track, but definitely an issue for bashing in fields, etc. That’s a lot of truck that you don’t want to get away from you. I would stick with external antennas. The Radiolink R6 comes with a dual antenna receiver that has fantastic range and they’re quite affordable.
Welcome to the forum, sir!

I would suspect that range could be seriously limited. Not an issue on a track, but definitely an issue for bashing in fields, etc. That’s a lot of truck that you don’t want to get away from you. I would stick with external antennas. The Radiolink R6 comes with a dual antenna receiver that has fantastic range and they’re quite affordable.
Welcome to the forum, sir!
+1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back