Saturday mornings are the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
The best way to spend a Saturday morning

1653143547028.jpeg

The best way to spend a Saturday morning

View attachment 218902
Hahaha Love that they are pulling the wagon! Super fun age!!! Enjoy!! I'm thinking of taking kids (10 & 13) up to park with my Noto6s today before it hits 90! Have fun!!!

Nice pic. I thought about making a couple of kids to haul my R/C stuff around, but once the cost of maintaining them was factored in, it was much cheaper to hire a temporary foreign worker.
LMFAO!!!!! Good one!

My boys 22 and 21 (next week) had a Jeep similar to that when they were little. They were either trying to run each other over or using it as golf cart. Once I swapped out the standard batteries for an Optima Yellow Top they were doing doughnuts in the road until Momma put a stop to our fun!

Do enjoy every minute of that time because before you know it they will just be stories ending with "But you/they didn't die!" FYI, Momma still does not find those stories funny.

Went to the school for kids to play and daddy to run his rig! Didn't last long as kids were too hot... wah,wah,wah lol I did smack it directly into the side of the school (Noto6s-not the kids :ROFLMAO:) ...oops....just knocked batt around/unplugged it. Airbags went off but no damage! Lol it was loud though. I'll upload vid to Arrma rigs 2022 later (at a school play right now). :rolleyes:Was in a hurry so didn't strap em well. This thing is a beast! Great Saturday afternoon!

Bags packed, ready to go! (Brought 2 little ones for the kids to run)
20220521_143022.jpg

20220521_152001.jpg
20220521_151754.jpg
VideoCapture_20220521-155239.jpg

My daughter will NOT see me wrenching and not join me, at least just to play with some tools. I can see her mom wants her to be the girly girl, which is fine, but I wouldn’t mind her having a real interest in this thing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back