SAVOX 1210 installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff675R

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
Will probably get laughed at so hard however could someone please enlighten me on how to install the Savox 1210 into your rigs without squishing the wires so tight that it ripped the insulator off while pushing it into the servo mount?

I have 1210s installed into my Kraton V5 (HR servo mount), Typhon V5 (HR servo mount), and Mojave EXB with stock EXB mount.

Of the three, only success from luck is the Typhon with HR mount that I removed the bottom cover of the servo however I've already read that is a big no no for waterproof servos.

Probably take the servo apart. Pull the mount out of the chassis and take the 4 screws out of the bottom of the servo and pull the top half off 🤷🏻‍♂️
just my thoughts. I’ve done it that way before on another rc

edit: sorry, I just read the very bottom of your post 🤦🏻‍♂️

the case is rather tall on those idk much you could do other than maybe heat shrink the upper part of the lead i had one in my k6s and it did the same thing with the hr mount

You put the side with the wire in the housing first on an angle and slowly work it in. Cant be a gorilla about it... All servos are NOT created equally, some will be a tad larger, some will be a tad smaller..

Tried that for all three without any success. The Kraton was my first installation and all three wires are now exposed.

Probably take the servo apart. Pull the mount out of the chassis and take the 4 screws out of the bottom of the servo and pull the top half off 🤷🏻‍♂️
just my thoughts. I’ve done it that way before on another rc

edit: sorry, I just read the very bottom of your post 🤦🏻‍♂️
yes thats what I have done with three of em only way to get them in servo mount.

If it doesn't fit you have to remove material from the mount.
Always work on the cheapest part of the equation first.

Make sure you insulate the exposed wires, don't be tempted to run like this. Liquid tape is probably needed or it will fail soon. Hard to tell without a picture but wires will twist and turn and a layer of tape won't be good enough.

If it doesn't fit you have to remove material from the mount.
Always work on the cheapest part of the equation first.

Make sure you insulate the exposed wires, don't be tempted to run like this. Liquid tape is probably needed or it will fail soon. Hard to tell without a picture but wires will twist and turn and a layer of tape won't be good enough.
Thank you. Will look into getting liquid tape or might shrink wrap it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back