Kraton Savox 1210 locked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but had to sign up just to ask this question. After being extremely disappointed in the stock servo on my Kraton, I decided to upgrade to the Savox 1210. I have the HR mount and servo arm. Installed it and took it out and it would take the whole field I was in to turn a circle. Took it home and fixed my loose servo saver but noticed I could not turn my wheels by hand. Took off the arm and there is no binding in the linkage. The servo seems to be locked in the central position. With the power on and the linkage not hooked up the servo struggles to move, and I cannot move it by hand at all. Is this a common issue with these servos? Very frustrated with the steering in this car.

That doesn’t sound like a common issue, I know a lot of people including myself have had good luck with that servo. You can take it apart and see what the issee is but it may just be easier to call Savox and tell them what’s going on.

It sounds like it’s a mechanical bind in the gearing.

Definitely doesn't sound right. I have had that servo for 6 months and it's holding up great in my outcast. I have all stock steering parts, except bearings in the main steering post vs bushings.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but had to sign up just to ask this question. After being extremely disappointed in the stock servo on my Kraton, I decided to upgrade to the Savox 1210. I have the HR mount and servo arm. Installed it and took it out and it would take the whole field I was in to turn a circle. Took it home and fixed my loose servo saver but noticed I could not turn my wheels by hand. Took off the arm and there is no binding in the linkage. The servo seems to be locked in the central position. With the power on and the linkage not hooked up the servo struggles to move, and I cannot move it by hand at all. Is this a common issue with these servos? Very frustrated with the steering in this car.

Did you adjust the spring in your servo saver? Is it loose or tight? Factory?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back