Kraton Savox 1210sg advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never buy another Savox for my 6S Arrmas. There are better and cheaper alternatives. Savox is grossly overpriced in my opinion.

Yep. I ran the 1210SG on the stock esc at 6V as well. I just have mine set to 7.2V because my max6 esc's allow it. You will just see lower torque/speeds at 6V, but it will work fine. The HCS-4521 puts out .13sec/347oz @6V. The savox 1210sg is .15sec/277oz @6V.
So, I ended up just buying the savox 1256tg because the dimensions are pretty much same as stock. It should be here by Thursday. Spent the last several days while the Kraton was down to rebuild the diffs and shocks. It's mostly ready for the new servo I think! Going to upgrade the radio too because it's the crappy spektrum radio. I hate the oversize wheel. The whole radio sucks actually.
I'll never buy another Savox for my 6S Arrmas. There are better and cheaper alternatives. Savox is grossly overpriced in my opinion.
What would you have put in it? I'm going to need another for the Notorious when I get it soon.

What servo do you recommend for the 6s Outcast?
Any of the ones you can get from Amazon for half the price. There's a big thread in here somewhere. Maybe @slick2500 can find it.

Any of the ones you can get from Amazon for half the price. There's a big thread in here somewhere. Maybe @slick2500 can find it.
This one? https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/secret-servos-with-amazing-specs.5212/

I have 4 of the DS3225mg servos and so far I really like them, they perform very well. Before all this covid crap you could get 4 of them for about $40 off of Banggood and have them at your door in 2 weeks. Now they are about $53 and can take over a month. https://www.banggood.com/4pcs-DSSER...-p-1426999.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back