Outcast Savox 1210sg problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My steering is as it should be. I just did a test. Going left with full travel on transmitter there is a gap from when the servo stops to the steering wheel is full lock. I have to turn travel on transmitter down to left 61 right 66 before the travel of the wheel fits the servos travel Above 61/66 l/r the wheel can move but servo just stops
Turn the truck on set everything to zero then attach the servo horn then take a picture of what it looks like then post it here.

So. I solved the problem. Turns out you have to rebind and calibrate the srs6000 rx for it it work. I did. It know this I’m sorry if I wasted your time. I’m still a little new to this

ow boy ow boy it turns now. Now I just have to tighten that servo saver up. So it actually can use this power

thx a lot all. Very big help ?

So. I solved the problem. Turns out you have to rebind and calibrate the srs6000 rx for it it work. I did. It know this I’m sorry if I wasted your time. I’m still a little new to this

ow boy ow boy it turns now. Now I just have to tighten that servo saver up. So it actually can use this power

No worries man. We are all here to learn and help others. ✌?

Yah. Never thought this was a thing. Cus when i changed the servo on min infraction it wasent a problem. But i run a different receiver in that ?‍♂️

Yah. Never thought this was a thing. Cus when i changed the servo on min infraction it wasent a problem. But i run a different receiver in that ?‍♂️
Weird.
I would suggest an aluminum servo mount if you do not have one at the moment, pretty much what ever you can get to you the cheapest and the fastest will be the best servo mount. There really is no best mount as all of them are better than the stock one is. No sense spending top dollar on one.

Weird.
I would suggest an aluminum servo mount if you do not have one at the moment, pretty much what ever you can get to you the cheapest and the fastest will be the best servo mount. There really is no best mount as all of them are better than the stock one is. No sense spending top dollar on one.
My outcast is pretty upgraded. Running scorched rc chassis voltage hobbies servo Mount. Crcu 7075 Towers and some various hr parts ?

I've been having this very same issue for weeks. I had no clue what the issue could be. I checked everything. I'm gonna try to rebind and calibrate later today.? Thanks!

I've been having this very same issue for weeks. I had no clue what the issue could be. I checked everything. I'm gonna try to rebind and calibrate later today.? Thanks!
Its pretty easy to Do. Just rebind and Then when it flashes full throttle. Then reverse Then right and left center
Worked as it should

Its pretty easy to Do. Just rebind and Then when it flashes full throttle. Then reverse Then right and left center
Worked as it should
I also have the DX5C. Its crazy because I had to set my sub trim to the right at 48, For my car to go straight. And, My car doesn't turn as far right as it does left. So I'm hoping your tip works.

I also have the DX5C. Its crazy because I had to set my sub trim to the right at 48, For my car to go straight. And, My car doesn't turn as far right as it does left. So I'm hoping your tip works.
I still Think my subtrim is a bit High at 53 i haven't driven it yet. I Allso did the servosaver mod But found that i had a cracked diff case soo parts ?

I still Think my subtrim is a bit High at 53 i haven't driven it yet. I Allso did the servosaver mod But found that i had a cracked diff case soo parts ?
Rebinding and Calibrating fixed the issue of the truck not turning fully to one side. Thank you for the Help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back