Savox 1230g install into Notorious help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious69

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hi guys
I’m new to the group and Arrma, just got a Savox 1230g and gpm mount for my Notorious, I need some advice on installation as it’s bigger than the stock servo, what spacers do I need and where and how does it affect the horn? Pics appreciated, cheers guys.

I too have not had to deal with this "yet". You might have to consider longer posts on that mount. I know I've seen that option when searching for an aluminum mount. Or you could start adding spacers and "eye" it til it looks level. Welcome to Arrma and the forum.

JX-PDI-6221MG 20kg = $11-12
https://www.ebay.com/itm/JX-PDI-622...b1b9fb76f:m:mObpRfhk96cizYwq1aJAG6g:rk:1:pf:0

JX CLS-HV7346MG 46kg = < $50
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-JX-CLS...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

best bang for the buck; I run both of these. no fitment issues. compare to the savox.

here is the JX CLS-HV7346MG 46kg mounted in my senton build:
C2676B7D-C0F3-48E4-8A65-02244FCE369B.jpeg
F33B2B6D-D034-4886-BE61-3BF9FEDEDC99.jpeg
365E06EA-626F-4649-B36F-8FF7E5D991C7.jpeg

OMG! That truck is so clean and shiny! Unbelievable!

I see! Interesting but so far out of stock where I look. To use a bic pen to "shim" (if you will)... is brilliant and apparently works well here.
Very nice. Thank you!
It was one of those half asleep moments of :geek: Darn, I wanted another set as well... :unsure:

my first arrma servo upgrade was a jx 6221 and it was awesome... got it wet, beat the crap out of it... the only reason why i swapped it is because my battery wedged in it while jumping and i didnt realize it till it messed it up... it still works great on the senton...

Hi guys
I’m new to the group and Arrma, just got a Savox 1230g and gpm mount for my Notorious, I need some advice on installation as it’s bigger than the stock servo, what spacers do I need and where and how does it affect the horn? Pics appreciated, cheers guys.

hey man... i used a gpm mount when i got my first servo upgrade.. what is the problem? is the horn angle bad?

I do take them out; I just keep selling in mind :D

I have not run the senton build yet; just finished it a week or so ago and it’s winter here and don’t run in water. So spring I wait :rolleyes:

sometimes i wish i was a seller... Im all about buying them and abusing them... lol . I cant wait all winter... Im gonna do my typhon build over winter but the other trucks are gonna get used over winter for sure... The senton is the best ice truck ever... so fun...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back