Savox 1230SG Will it fit in a Limitless?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malice

Doing all kinds of messed up stuff.
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
I'm running a 1230SG in nearly everything I own. Had to make some mods to get one to fit in the Typhon. Will they fit in the Limitless or do I need to modify that as well? I'm stuck (and this is not a bad thing) with these servos because I own a LOT of them.

Thanks in advance.

I'm running a 1230SG in nearly everything I own. Had to make some mods to get one to fit in the Typhon. Will they fit in the Limitless or do I need to modify that as well? I'm stuck (and this is not a bad thing) with these servos because I own a LOT of them.

Thanks in advance.
Did you ever give this one a try? I was comparing Savox models and the 1230 has good specs for the money.

Thanks in advance.

Yes it will, I have one in mine. ?
Did you ever give this one a try? I was comparing Savox models and the 1230 has good specs for the money.
I just realized this thread is old... ?

That 1230sg is a beast. I have one in my Kraton, "Limited", and Typhon. All 3 required spacers or an alternative mounting method. ?AF

I know this is an old thread, but I just want to backup what others have said.
I just bought on of these Savox 1230sg for my Arrma Limitless & tried installing it today. It's huge & will fit if you add spacers, I believe I had to add like about a 3/16" spacers between the servo & the servo mounting bracket to clear a bump on the chassis. The servo horn will have no issues connecting with the added height.

Hope this helps😎👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back