Kraton Savox Servo Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariog7

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
The LHS gave me some thick adapters for the extra clearance required for Savox, but how the heck do I get the servo into the adapter without fraying the cable? Thanks.

E3DC7F3F-7D89-49BD-A342-AE6D5CFABCE3.jpeg

Nevermin- just figured it out. Take the servo case off!

Last edited:
Slide the wire side in first. It is obviously delicate. Then force the opposite side of the servo case through the Alloy mount. Seems many have had issues with the EXB mount. It is rather tight. Been there. with other tighter fitting servos.
Is that a Sav 1210 servo there???

You mentioned you figured it out but my trick is to seperate the plastic lower from the aluminum upper and reassemble on the servo itself
I like that idea..... That works also.:)

You mentioned you figured it out but my trick is to seperate the plastic lower from the aluminum upper and reassemble on the servo itself
Good call out here! I was curious how to accomplish this in my Kraton. With my Infraction, I managed to just cram the wires down past the housing somehow. I was surprised they didn't break. Didn't really want to risk that to a more expensive Savox servo.

Yeah, with the ones where the wire comes out of the middle and a tight fit to begin with, it's either doing that, or taking a dremel to the mount.

I'm lazy... I'd hit it with a dremel. lol!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back