Saw this on ebay , little to messy in my opinion could I clean this up by

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
Connecting the wires at the base in yellow and go directly to the receiver? Or extra power source off the ESC? I know both sides will need to have a y splitter. I am not even a wiring beginner.

Screenshot_20230201_144537_eBay.jpg

Connecting the wires at the base in yellow and go directly to the receiver? Or extra power source off the ESC? I know both sides will need to have a y splitter. I am not even a wiring beginner.

View attachment 274710
Ok. No one else sees the purple Haze? Feels like a Jimmy Hendrix concert.

View attachment 274710
A few things I've seen I liked, braiding looks really good even if there are wires going around. Also set them on the chassis and run them on the floor so you see less wires wires. run them all together to the back or behind the rx box in like a shrink then spread them from there. just suggestions

This is for sale on ebay just to messy for my taste. So I want to re solder them .

"If you have the room I wouldn't rob any power from the main batts even though LED's pull next to nothing. I'd do a small side batt for power."

I use a 3rd battery already for fans. This would be on my next semi shelf queen.

This is for sale on ebay just to messy for my taste. So I want to re solder them .

"If you have the room I wouldn't rob any power from the main batts even though LED's pull next to nothing. I'd do a small side batt for power."

I use a 3rd battery already for fans. This would be on my next semi shelf queen.
So, if you were to run these lights off a different battery, you would already have 3 batteries in your rig? 1 to run it, 2 for the fans and 3 for the lights right? Run the lights off the fan batt then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back