Limitless Scorched Carbon Fibre Centre Torsion Brace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
Is there's somebody that has the Scorched Carbon Fibre Centre Torsion Brace in a infraction or limitless

I would like to see some better pictures of it mounted in the car
Centre-Torsion-Brace.jpg

Hello, I'm trying to install Scorched Rc Torsion brace in my infraction, what did you have to remove on your truck to get this on? I have removed the 6 bolts to the top of the steering plate, but the mount is still stuck on what else is holding it and what else needs to come loose?

Personally, do not know if it's better for drift or not. Currently trying to lighten my rc for speed runs which is why I 'am installing one It probably works great if you want to lighten and stiffen up your ride with it in for dorifto, if you plan to buy just know the steering plate, wishbone pins has to come off so you can remove the front brace mount holding the OEM aluminum top brace it does not fit over the mount located on top of the plate, so some disassembly is required to install this you can't just slap it in only got that info after Talking to David from Scorched RC today. Also going to put Raz Shiffrin carbon fiber drive shafts in it in a few weeks to minimize weight vibration, harmonics for more speed.

Personally, do not know if it's better for drift or not. Currently trying to lighten my rc for speed runs which is why I 'am installing one It probably works great if you want to lighten and stiffen up your ride with it in for dorifto, if you plan to buy just know the steering plate, wishbone pins has to come off so you can remove the front brace mount holding the OEM aluminum top brace it does not fit over the mount located on top of the plate, so some disassembly is required to install this you can't just slap it in only got that info after Talking to David from Scorched RC today. Also going to put Raz Shiffrin carbon fiber drive shafts in it in a few weeks to minimize weight vibration, harmonics for more speed.
Appreciate the reply thanks amigo. :)(y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back