Scorched chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulcandb

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
Finally swapped everything over to a scorched standard width chassis. Made my own side skirt mounts.

20221123_131209.jpg

20221123_131325.jpg

20221123_131224.jpg

20221123_131137.jpg

20221123_131143.jpg

20221123_131232.jpg

20221123_131307.jpg

20221123_131345.jpg

Sweet build! 👌
Are those wide felony rear tires? 🤔
Thank you, they are powerhobby grippers front and rear.
Breath taking!!

This makes me want to get a Limitless!
Thank you very much!!
That looks awesome man!! I love the dual spar center brace and the attention to detail (CF receiver box cover, red hardware, clean wiring, etc.). Well done!! (y)
Thank you, really appreciate it!
Beautiful build.
Thank you!
Ya !!!
The red washer hardware is like the perfect lil touch !!
Looks good !
Thank you!!!

Sorry I meant are the rears wider than the front like a felony?
Yeah, they are. But the rears aren't taller like the Felony wheels/tires. I have a set of these as well. The fronts are 42/100 and the rear are 54/100.

Yeah, they are. But the rears aren't taller like the Felony wheels/tires. I have a set of these as well. The fronts are 42/100 and the rear are 54/100.
Ok, just making sure I’m not imagining/seeing things.. 👀

Dude !!!!!!
That is probably the most beautiful build I’ve ever seen !!!!
I don’t even like the limitless!
But yours is TITS MCGEE !!!!!!
Thank you! I really appreciate that! It has definitely been labor intensive getting all these parts to work together correctly without anything being janky. As of now I think I can just about call it done.

Mate that is the DEFINITELY one of the most beautiful builds, if not THE most beautiful build!!! Sorry to bring up and old post but what size are the washers and nuts you used buddy? I don't have a manual for mine 😂 many thanks in advance! Hope the car is still going strong 💪🙏

Mate that is the DEFINITELY one of the most beautiful builds, if not THE most beautiful build!!! Sorry to bring up and old post but what size are the washers and nuts you used buddy? I don't have a manual for mine 😂 many thanks in advance! Hope the car is still going strong 💪🙏
Thank you. All the nurs and washers are m3 from a company on ebay called vonbohn

Thank you. All the nurs and washers are m3 from a company on ebay called vonbohn
Thanks very much im in UK unfortunately, but ill have a look and see what i can find thats similar buddy 🙂 👍 top man!!! Again, lovely rig bud! Take care! Paul 🙂

Thanks very much im in UK unfortunately, but ill have a look and see what i can find thats similar buddy 🙂 👍 top man!!! Again, lovely rig bud! Take care! Paul 🙂
Thank you again. You too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back