Felony Scorched fenders fit with c8 body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Anyone knows if the scorched RC inner fenders fit the felony c8 body?

No one? QQ

I have often wondered this question myself. I haven't wanted to be the guinea pig to try them, Although, I would imagine they could be modified to work. From the pictures of them I think the front would be better then nothing, but the rear would need some mods/trimming and maybe some added somehow. I could be wrong though. So I haven't ordered them, yet.

Anyone knows if the scorched RC inner fenders fit the felony c8 body?
If you want any measurements from my infraction just shoot me a message of what you need and can get those to you.
IMG_20220106_173611.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Moonstonemike. Those would definitely be better then nothing. Its these for the felony that I wonder about the rear fitting under the Vette body. Scorched image. Guess I should get in touch w scorched and ask probably. Was hoping someone had the felony setup, w a Vette body and knew already. Although I am also running the bigger hoons on all 4 wheels w Senton arms/axles in front so I may have tire rub issues. My Vette is on the back burner for me currently. Haven't touched it in a good couple months. I am awaiting the arrival of the ones I ordered for my Mojave though. Here's my Vette, before the esc fire and now has had many packs run threw it. I definitely need to fig it out before my next body. This one is sadly done now. So Moirae let us know if you figure it out elsewhere. Also wanna know if they work w the delta plastik bodies, mainly the Ferrari for the felony, I might try that one next.

1511FF2D-7A13-497A-AA72-EE4E0E45C037_900x.jpg

IMG_20210713_200253_7.jpg

Thanks Moonstonemike. Those would definitely be better then nothing. Its these for the felony that I wonder about the rear fitting under the Vette body. Scorched image. Guess I should get in touch w scorched and ask probably. Was hoping someone had the felony setup, w a Vette body and knew already. Although I am also running the bigger hoons on all 4 wheels w Senton arms/axles in front so I may have tire rub issues. My Vette is on the back burner for me currently. Haven't touched it in a good couple months. I am awaiting the arrival of the ones I ordered for my Mojave though. Here's my Vette, before the esc fire and now has had many packs run threw it. I definitely need to fig it out before my next body. This one is sadly done now. So Moirae let us know if you figure it out elsewhere. Also wanna know if they work w the delta plastik bodies, mainly the Ferrari for the felony, I might try that one next.

View attachment 202226

View attachment 202228
Sorry, I thought the felony and Infraction used the same fenders and side skirts.

No sorry nec , I appreciate your response. No one else has chimed in . I kinda highjacked moirae's thread here. I believe that's the setup he was asking about though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back