Limitless Scorched full length GT build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LicketySplit

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Outcast 6s
Just slapped this together tonight. Went with all scorched stuff so far. Also has the new trident front shaft. This chassis really is amazing. Still have a ways to go but it’s a good start.
62B5FB17-3053-4E3A-9128-4BB2E19164C2.jpeg

Just slapped this together tonight. Went with all scorched stuff so far. Also has the new trident front shaft. This chassis really is amazing. Still have a ways to go but it’s a good start. View attachment 262086
🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🤑 amazing

Edit can’t wait to build my trident setup
Looks minty

Just slapped this together tonight. Went with all scorched stuff so far. Also has the new trident front shaft. This chassis really is amazing. Still have a ways to go but it’s a good start. View attachment 262086
Froggin gorgeous 😍. I been debating on a CF chassis. Any chance you know the weight difference from the stock one. That's not really why I want it but am still curious.

Froggin gorgeous 😍. I been debating on a CF chassis. Any chance you know the weight difference from the stock one. That's not really why I want it but am still curious.
I honestly don’t know. They feel fairly similar in weight but that’s just from me holding them. But the CF chassis is wider so take that into account. If you’re debating just stop and get one. Lol. My favorite thing about running these is the massive amount of real estate. I still have to wait to buy electronics and stuff but I’ve been staring at it trying to figure out how I want to lay everything out. So much room. Plus with this setup I can mount a 4070 or 1721 up front. I’m leaning towards mounting the motor up front right now.

Scorched products are just amazing overall. Not only are they beautiful but the stiffness and quality is unmatched.
I’m extremely happy with it so far. The trident front shaft fits very well and the car rolls better than any of my other ones. It’s also easier to setup the suspension since the from splitter doesn’t kick up. The front droop screws don’t need to be cranked down nearly as much to get the front low enough. Moot point for me since I’ll be installing the nylon spacers under the shock piston anyways. I need to go through it and change the diff fluid and I’ll probably order the GPM rear camber tie rods as well as the front steering tie rods. Stock ones have a ton of slop. Also need to add shims behind the outer bearings to take out the slop from the wheels. This is the first build I’ve used the scorched flanged bearings for the Ackerman. I highly recommend them. Those combined with replacing the 4 bushings for bearings has given me the smoothest steering yet. I’m hoping to have a running car by the end of January. Kids come first for the holidays and we like to make their Christmas special so that’s where most of the extra money goes right now.

I’m extremely happy with it so far. The trident front shaft fits very well and the car rolls better than any of my other ones. It’s also easier to setup the suspension since the from splitter doesn’t kick up. The front droop screws don’t need to be cranked down nearly as much to get the front low enough. Moot point for me since I’ll be installing the nylon spacers under the shock piston anyways. I need to go through it and change the diff fluid and I’ll probably order the GPM rear camber tie rods as well as the front steering tie rods. Stock ones have a ton of slop. Also need to add shims behind the outer bearings to take out the slop from the wheels. This is the first build I’ve used the scorched flanged bearings for the Ackerman. I highly recommend them. Those combined with replacing the 4 bushings for bearings has given me the smoothest steering yet. I’m hoping to have a running car by the end of January. Kids come first for the holidays and we like to make their Christmas special so that’s where most of the extra money goes right now.
For sure, put the family first!!!

I’m still waiting for you to catch up 😂 all show and no go! Just kidding. The current setup looks beautiful though!

I’m still waiting for you to catch up 😂 all show and no go! Just kidding. The current setup looks beautiful though!
It’s been a learning experience for sure. I’m at the point now where I can build it and know exactly what I need through trial and error. Plus some help from the folks on this forum.

It’s been a learning experience for sure. I’m at the point now where I can build it and know exactly what I need through trial and error. Plus some help from the folks on this forum.
Yeah. Some knowledge folks on here. I wouldn’t be near where what I know now. Thanks to you and a bunch others!

Did a little more work tonight. Added shims behind the outer rear hub bearings, some washers behind the outer lower arms hinge pin nut, added some gas (tygon) tubing over the rear shock shafts, and some nylon spacers under the front shock piston. I will say that so far this chassis is easier to setup the front ride height due to the lack of kick up. I still need to order the GPM camber and steering turnbuckles. The stock plastic ends have a ton of slop. Also ordered a HR front lower hinge pin mount for the front suspension. The stock red aluminum one had egg shaped holes and was sloppy as hell.
996BD639-D10A-4AD6-B5BB-75C584E33D15.jpeg

6AC47BF2-4007-4AC2-A29B-BBEEDDFEFD83.jpeg

42A059DD-E9FE-4FC8-8FA5-FC4F6FB4277E.jpeg

Last edited:
Did a little more work tonight. Added shims behind the outer rear hub bearings, some washers behind the outer lower arms hinge pin nut, added some gas (tygon) tubing over the rear shock shafts, and some nylon spacers under the front shock piston. I will say that so far this chassis is easier to setup the front ride height due to the lack of kick up. I still need to order the GPM camber and steering turnbuckles. The stock plastic ends have a ton of slop. Also ordered a HR front lower hinge pin mount for the front suspension. The stock red aluminum one had egg shaped holes and was sloppy as hell.
View attachment 263365
View attachment 263366
View attachment 263367
Looking sharp man 😍

1721 is pretty awsome. Buttery smooth and makes good power even on low volts. You definitely will not, "not like" it.
Double negatives don't come across well in text lol

View attachment 263365
View attachment 263366
View attachment 263367
She's a real beaute Clark, nice work (y)

I think the 1721 is one of the better motors available at the moment. You will likey :LOL:

Well I just ordered GPM front and rear lower arms, steering tie rods, and rear camber tie rods. So that pretty much wraps up everything except electronics. I didn't order the front upper arms because I like the precise adjustment on the plastics for camber.

Back