Mojave Scorched inner fenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Couple questions , who has them how do you like them / how did they work ? And how long did you wait for shipping to get to here in the US ? Thanks !

I have them on my infraction…. Love them!

Just bought a Mojave exb, so I bought the scorched Rc fenders…. I live in Jersey… I ordered them October 31…. Shipped November 2cd…. Received them yesterday….

Also bought the titanium bumper mount they have and the rear protectors….

IMO they are a must-have on the Mojave. Without them the Mojave thinks it’s a vacuum cleaner.
Scorched includes an installation description (only 1 page so no worries 😄), the required screws and nuts and even the trimming scissors.👍
Mine took about three weeks, but that was right after the UK left the EU, so suddenly the Dutch customs had to start to calculate taxes on UK goods and they really took their time🤬. Scorched shipped quickly.
I highly recommend them👌.

Thanks guys , I currently am running a chassis net cover which works great but , after a few runs the velcro that is on the chassis pulls off and you have to redo it . So I have been eyeballing to try the Scorched .

I have them on my infraction…. Love them!

Just bought a Mojave exb, so I bought the scorched Rc fenders…. I live in Jersey… I ordered them October 31…. Shipped November 2cd…. Received them yesterday….

Also bought the titanium bumper mount they have and the rear protectors….
Where at in Jersey? I’m in SJ near Deptford.

So is the best place to get Scorched RC fenders from their website/location in the UK? Just want to check before I order them for my Mojave. I’ll probably wait until after the holiday rush as well.

I bought directly through them…. Like @The_Otherside said, took about 2 weeks…. The ones on eBay that I seen are like $80.
So is the best place to get Scorched RC fenders from their website/location in the UK? Just want to check before I order them for my Mojave. I’ll probably wait until after the holiday rush as well.

Island hobby nut carrys them too but last I checked they are out of stock. Ebay seller wants double the price even from Scorched at $80

Thanks for the replies. I’ll probably get them direct from Scorched after the holidays. Their website says they aren’t shipping anything until Jan 4th anyway.

I have them on my 3S sentons and consider them essential kit, video here (sorry about the audio, was picking up all the fan noise, just mute it)
Looks good. the Mojave is a major grass, dirt, etc magnet in the interior so those will help. I‘ll be on it to get them.

Island hobby nut carrys them too but last I checked they are out of stock. Ebay seller wants double the price even from Scorched at $80
Right now current day to this comment, island has slightly different titanium shafts.. They are thicker than the Scorched drive shafts and the pins are stainless steel instead of all titanium like scorched. Right now Scorched is selling them $65 AMERICAN not euros anymore. While island is $75. Don’t forget that Scorched shafts fit without mods! Island you need to ELIMINATE the front lower center brace in order to fit the front shaft. I did not have to do that with my felony with the Scorched shafts. If you remove that then you’ll need the carbon flat fiber upper brace that bolts down to an aftermarket motor mount cover to keep the chassis rigid. The old v1 Perfect Pass carbon fiber shafts are also require front lower support removal. I do not know the actual diameter of the Scorched shafts but they are thin enough to fit with both stock lower center braces.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back