Scorched RC 1/8 Scale 377mm Short Wheelbase Limitless/Infraction Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diem Turner

Yes...I have a Premium Member
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Just noticed that Scorched now makes a shorter GT chassis for the 6S street basher line with a 377mm wheelbase as opposed to the stock 406mm.
1664166290309.png

It’s like the “outcast” of infractions.. 😉🤣
Well, technically speaking it's the "Kraton" of Infractions but I take your meaning and appreciate the pun!! :LOL:

I'm confused, what body fits on this X_X

Theoretically you should even be able to get this Panoz Esperante to fit. Yes, it's for a 360mm wheelbase, but it looks like it offers enough length to move the wheel wells a little bit. I love the look of this body.
1664205500058.png

I don't quite understand the appeal for this model. Body selection is pretty limited and wont be as competitive as a true 1/8 and not as stable at high speed as a 1/7.
I'm not quite sure either, I just noticed it last night and figured I'd post it in case it was anyone's bag of GrittyKittyLitter®. On top of everything else, it costs £40 more than the full length chassis and necessitates purchasing new center drive shafts. I'm guessing because they're not planning on making as many of them? Novelty?

Edit: NVM, it includes the CF top brace. Ok, that makes sense then.

I'm not quite sure either, I just noticed it last night and figured I'd post it in case it was anyone's bag of GrittyKittyLitter®. On top of everything else, it costs £40 more than the full length chassis and necessitates purchasing new center drive shafts. I'm guessing because they're not planning on making as many of them? Novelty?

Edit: NVM, it includes the CF top brace. Ok, that makes sense then.

I do love the Panoz body though.... That seems to be the only Delta Plastiks body I would consider for this wheelbase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back