Scorched RC fenders eta.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny b

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
Ordered 12-8-22.. For those of you in the US, what's been your wait time? Think I seen a vid that he's a one man band so may take awhile. Where's he located?

They are having mail troubles. I too ordered some stuff on the same day and still haven’t received it and the tracking does nothing. Don’t quote me, but I believe the mail service is dealing with a strike so the tracking doesn’t update.

Royal Mail has been on strike for like half the month of December which has been leading to some serious delays for stuff going out of the UK. I ordered a Roto-Lok and some battery buckles and it took over three weeks to get to Germany.

They are having mail troubles. I too ordered some stuff on the same day and still haven’t received it and the tracking does nothing. Don’t quote me, but I believe the mail service is dealing with a strike so the tracking doesn’t update.
Oh ok...got it...thank you!
Royal Mail has been on strike for like half the month of December which has been leading to some serious delays for stuff going out of the UK. I ordered a Roto-Lok and some battery buckles and it took over three weeks to get to Germany.
Understood...thanks and good luck!

Located in Leicester uk I think. My order was placed 8/12 recieved today 30/12. I live 45 minutes away 🤣. No RM updates. Probably held up at heathrow RM International site. Walkouts there too. Saw a photo yesterday of approx 100 carts full of post at heathrow. 😪

Located in Leicester uk I think. My order was placed 8/12 recieved today 30/12. I live 45 minutes away 🤣. No RM updates. Probably held up at heathrow RM International site. Walkouts there too. Saw a photo yesterday of approx 100 carts full of post at heathrow. 😪
Wow! Thanks...did you say 8-12!? Or mean 12-8? That's over 4.5 months.. ill have them in time for next summer I guess. :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back