Mojave Scorched rc part's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Check out all the latest goodies guy's this stuff is fantastic
https://scorchedparts.co.uk/
Screenshot_20191210_134012.jpg

Looks like really nice stuff. Ti is a wonderful material, you need less of it which is good but once you thin the tubing of say a bicycle to make it similar to the weight of and aluminum tube you end up with flex. In a bike this can be good. Anyone who has ever ridden a high end Ti road bike will never want another aluminum bike again. The same amount (weight) of aluminum, though weaker is more rigid. I know this is true with bicycles (the other thing that drains much of my resources) but have no experience with Ti rc parts.
They must be doing well, they’ve been expanding their line of parts which is great for everyone.

It’s great to have someone based in the UK making stuff too, as much as I swear by M2C parts the import and ransom we pay over here just sucks...!!
I currently run Scorched Ackerman plates in all 3 of my rigs , my bashing buddy runs Scorched towers on his Kraton also the Ackerman ..???
I’ve tried to get the center drive shafts for my Infraction but they are always sold out..?

Looks like really nice stuff. Ti is a wonderful material, you need less of it which is good but once you thin the tubing of say a bicycle to make it similar to the weight of and aluminum tube you end up with flex. In a bike this can be good. Anyone who has ever ridden a high end Ti road bike will never want another aluminum bike again. The same amount (weight) of aluminum, though weaker is more rigid. I know this is true with bicycles (the other thing that drains much of my resources) but have no experience with Ti rc parts.
They must be doing well, they’ve been expanding their line of parts which is great for everyone.
The tower's i have from scorched flex a bit but the thicker 4mm Russian one's don't at all scorched are 3 mm i think. I actually bent a Russian one the other day but it was by mistake ? ? i drove my outcast straight into it flat out. Not a pretty site as it bent but also snapped the dif case. 2nd one I've broke on the typhon so I'm seriously considering going back to stock tower's as they bend and don't break the dif cases
It’s great to have someone based in the UK making stuff too, as much as I swear by M2C parts the import and ransom we pay over here just sucks...!!
I currently run Scorched Ackerman plates in all 3 of my rigs , my bashing buddy runs Scorched towers on his Kraton also the Ackerman ..???
I’ve tried to get the center drive shafts for my Infraction but they are always sold out..?
M2c are available via Badtouch breakers in the UK

He's a top lad is Adrian, does a lot behind the scenes ❤️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back