Mojave Scorched titanium chasis and towers back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFM

Beast mode activated
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
After months of waiting I finally got word this morning that scorched ti chasis and towers for the Mojave are back in stock!!
u know my ass had to grab em;-).
Anyone got any scorched ti on their rigs? Post em up!!

After months of waiting I finally got word this morning that scorched ti chasis and towers for the Mojave are back in stock!!
got shock towers on kraton for a year or so had some really bad landings on roof and tumbles still straight so all good hear

Been waiting for the limitless skid plates to be back in stock for what seems to be an eternity, but still no luck :S

Been waiting for the limitless skid plates to be back in stock for what seems to be an eternity, but still no luck :S
I kept emailing David @scorched

This is the best Chassie ever made to any Arrma Car.
Alot better than aluminium.
You need 5mm 7075 atleast to handle the strenght of 3mm Titanium
5mm 7075 don't flex at all.
Titanium 3mm high grade will flex very little, also stay stronger.
This is why you want titanium chassie.
10years from now, all stock cars will have titanium chassies then, the high end premium cars will have it about 5years already i believe

If you are 110% serious,. You have 3mm Titanium, insteath of 5mm alu that weights more also.

Nothing beats Titanium if you drive bash, and also offroad.

Streetruns only? then carbon fiber is best.

Aluminium is not so good sorry
7075 is only ok.
Titanium is ALOT Better !!!! if you drive like maniac

One of my best friends work at Koenigsegg here in Sweden.
And i talk alot with him about RC cars also.

Maybe i don't need say anymore than this ?

Carbon and Titanium is good.
Alu is not so good if you want the BEST

Google Koenigsegg please.
This is the best and fastest Cars ever made. Swedish

Last edited:
This is the best Chassie ever made to any Arrma Car.
Alot better than aluminium.
You need 5mm 7075 atleast to handle the strenght of 3mm Titanium
5mm 7075 don't flex at all.
Titanium 3mm high grade will flex very little, also stay stronger.
This is why you want titanium chassie.
10years from now, all stock cars will have titanium chassies then, the high end premium cars will have it about 5years already i believe

If you are 110% serious,. You have 3mm Titanium, insteath of 5mm alu that weights more also.

Nothing beats Titanium if you drive bash, and also offroad.

Streetruns only? then carbon fiber is best.

Aluminium is not so good sorry
7075 is only ok.
Titanium is ALOT Better !!!! if you drive like maniac

One of my best friends work at Koenigsegg here in Sweden.
And i talk alot with him about RC cars also.

Maybe i don't need say anymore than this ?

Carbon and Titanium is good.
Alu is not so good if you want the BEST

Google Koenigsegg please.
This is the best and fastest Cars ever made. Swedish
Agree 110% me love cf and ti. The strength to weight ratio is insane. I wondered tho if it’ll bend or crack on my rig. I drive like a maniac so if it can break then ima break it lol

All I have from them is the ackerman plate and the wings on the front axle carriers:
2019-1110-Outcast-ScorpionAckermanPlate.jpg

2019-1110-Outcast-ScorpionAckermanPlateAndAxleCarrierPlate.jpg

The titanium towers I bought were from ebay, some Russian seller. I bent the rear one a bit when I had a T2T brace in. I got rid of that when I got the M2C rear tower brace and already had the M2C 7075 chassis.

All I have from them is the ackerman plate and the wings on the front axle carriers:
2019-1110-Outcast-ScorpionAckermanPlate.jpg

2019-1110-Outcast-ScorpionAckermanPlateAndAxleCarrierPlate.jpg

The titanium towers I bought were from ebay, some Russian seller. I bent the rear one a bit when I had a T2T brace in. I got rid of that when I got the M2C rear tower brace and already had the M2C 7075 chassis.
I’ve got the Ackerman ti too. Love it. Kept the hot racing CF tabs in turns for now tho. They’re still holding up to the abuse but have the ti ones on standby for when I do break it lol

So I got a talion and want to keep weight down when I upgrade. Is titanium superior to m2c 7075 aluminum parts?

So I got a talion and want to keep weight down when I upgrade. Is titanium superior to m2c 7075 aluminum parts?
Prob half the weight and twice as strong.

Ive bought the entire Mojave products which Scorched had to offer.
Getting ready to rebuild my rig..
(Im so fu@!$× gonna get lost with changing the screws..??????)...

New to hobby. First rig.. want her to be special.. giving her the Best.
Titanium is the best love u can give to her...

**if i could i would have buy David himself.. ??

Prob half the weight and twice as strong.

Based on the website specs this seems to be incorrect
Stock Talion chassis is 340g
M2C Talion chassis is 490g
Scorched Talion chassis is 590g

This is one of the reasons I haven't upgraded the chassis on my Talion yet. The agility of a Talion is one of the reasons why it's so fun to drive and I'm not sure how big of an impact the extra 250g would have on that. There aren't many people running the Scorched chassis so it's hard to find the answer to this specific question.
I know @Reubydoobe runs the Scorched chassis on his Talion so maybe he would be able to chime in

Based on the website specs this seems to be incorrect
Stock Talion chassis is 340g
M2C Talion chassis is 490g
Scorched Talion chassis is 590g

This is one of the reasons I haven't upgraded the chassis on my Talion yet. The agility of a Talion is one of the reasons why it's so fun to drive and I'm not sure how big of an impact the extra 250g would have on that. There aren't many people running the Scorched chassis so it's hard to find the answer to this specific question.
I know @Reubydoobe runs the Scorched chassis on his Talion so maybe he would be able to chime in
I thought the same thing but it didn't make much difference really. I ran outcast shocks and Towers on it from the start so was heavier anyway. I once put on mx 38s badlands on and upset the handling but the chassis swap didn't.

yeah man I was emailing him since end of March/early April bout come cf pieces and the ti chasis and towers. I’ve always been a huge fan of titanium. Being that it’s not a naturally occurring mineral it is lengthy and expensive to create!! I guess it’s a lot easier over there to make and produce! I have a Titanium zippo lighter that is only 19g and sells for over a grand!! It was 99 back in 03 but today it’s nuts! Keep hitting him up and he will make sure u get what ur after

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back