Mojave Scorched Vs M2c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MambaSenton

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
Looking for some input on the scorched titanium dog bones/shafts. Worth the order?

https://scorchedparts.co.uk/collect.../arrma-titanium-centre-drive-shaft-mojave-1-7

Also see m2c makes some but of steel(only 1 in stock out the 2)

https://m2cracing.net/cars-and-trucks/712-m2c-310460-arrma-6s-dogbone-rear-center-driveshaft.html

Don’t need them stat if M2c is a better over all option?

Thanks 🤝
If it's no big deal to you then I'd get the scorched hands down. My opinion.

Just so you are aware, M2C will always show “1 in stock” on their site. It doesn’t mean there’s only one left. It’s more of an inventory management thing that they do. Chances are, they have more. Avery might chime in on this if he sees it.

Thx for that info

Yea I noticed it always says “last items” this one said “not enough inventory” assumed oos. @GRIFFINJ

I actually just checked n they are back in stock haha

Figured that'd be the case lol, thx man @Infidel67
When I got my Kraton EXB I looked and reached out to scorched had no stock needed to make some back in Nov no eta. I went with M2C driveshafts. I think both are great just scorched looked better :)

M2C has taken a beating where I know I would have bent the stock ones.

Yea the scorched is nice on strength to weight, you plan on going that route? @21STalion

Yea I would like to have some on hand, was also looking at M2c input cups n diff drives, I agree shiny is nice 😬. @parcou

Yea the scorched is nice on strength to weight, you plan on going that route? @21STalion

Yea I would like to have some on hand, was also looking at M2c input cups n diff drives, I agree shiny is nice 😬. @parcou
In the last few days I've been building down for weight. Everytime I tear down my car I build it a little differently.

Are there m2c drive cups compatible with the current EXB 29mm diffs?

My rig is down two pounds from its peak

Nice that’s a good way to go about it, 2lbs is a good amount to shed👌

I selected Mojave exb from Menu, The out drives are listed saying they only fit the exb n will not fit standard. Input cups don’t specify anything so I assume they fit. @21STalion

Nice that’s a good way to go about it, 2lbs is a good amount to shed👌

I selected Mojave exb from Menu, The out drives are listed saying they only fit the exb n will not fit standard. Input cups don’t specify anything so I assume they fit. @21STalion
200g of that was the 1717

That's the only part that really hurt! lol

In the last few days I've been building down for weight. Everytime I tear down my car I build it a little differently.

Are there m2c drive cups compatible with the current EXB 29mm diffs?

My rig is down two pounds from its peak
Yea they have exb drive cups. =)

😂 whats in it now? @21STalion
Back to the stock spektrum 2050kv paired with the MMX8S which is lighter than the spektrum 150a believe it or not. Mostly for testing. I'm fixing on a 1512 1800kv I think ultimately if I don't go towards a tekin system.

Was about to buy a gen 3 last week but the deal fell through

We will see how it performs at this weight first

The castle ESC and the spektrum motor runs really nice together actually. Way better than the stock ESC. Almost feels sensored, but makes a lot more and different noises.
I have the MMX 8s with the 1717 1650kv motor. The MMX 8s is definitely a noisy ESC, but worth every penny.

That’s good to know, have a rtr K6 was thinking of either doing a motor or esc on but not both. Was going to give HW a shot with the 1650 since the spek esc is naturally unsensored. Me being me I’ll probably still buy the combo lol. @21STalion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back