Europe Scotland central belt spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbaRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
Are there any other members who are from Scotland, preferably the central belt? I'm in West Lothian and looking for some new bash spot suggestions.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Did you ever find anywhere decent? I’m in the highlands but we come down to Linlithgow a lot to visit my mother in law, I’ve been debating if it’s worth it to bring a car down with me.

I would love to cross the pond and join you.:)

Did you ever find anywhere decent? I’m in the highlands but we come down to Linlithgow a lot to visit my mother in law, I’ve been debating if it’s worth it to bring a car down with me.

I've been going to the BMX track at Bathgate, it is really good. There are a few pump tracks dotted all through West Lothian, but one wrong move and they can be a car killer haha.

I think bringing a car down is a great idea, I took mine up to Aviemore last month after all 😁.

Let me know if you do bring a car, we could always meet up for a bash.

I've been going to the BMX track at Bathgate, it is really good. There are a few pump tracks dotted all through West Lothian, but one wrong move and they can be a car killer haha.

I think bringing a car down is a great idea, I took mine up to Aviemore last month after all 😁.

Let me know if you do bring a car, we could always meet up for a bash.
I totally forgot about the MTB skills track at Beecraigs, I’ve ridden my bike over there and it would be killer for the RC cars. If you get a chance you should check that out, I’ll give you a shout if I head down that way and bring a car with me.

I didn't know about the track at beecraigs, I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, give me a shout, always good to meet fellow bashers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back