Scratch and dent sale?- Tower Hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read that there are more differences between the Mega and the BLX than just motor and esc, like driveshafts, steering links etc. Some stated that a Mega would break within seconds if you just install a 3s combo?:rolleyes:

Motor plate is plastic on the Mega and aluminum on the 3S BLX. Pinion and spur gear pitch is different on the Typhon, Granite, Senton mega, no center driveshafts support on the LWB cars, etc.

Motor plate is plastic on the Mega and aluminum on the 3S BLX. Pinion and spur gear pitch is different on the Typhon, Granite, Senton mega, no center driveshafts support on the LWB cars, etc.
Thats whats I changed in the Infraction mega.

I was a little late to the sale. Lot of stuff gone. But, I did grab 2 Granites for the the grandkids. (6&9) They've been wanting a big boy RC. Probably leave those alone for now. Maybe change the pinions as they get older. An Infraction for my son and a Typhon for myself. Those won't be left alone.

Guess what they're getting for Christmas. Shhh, don't spill the beans. Lol.

Recently ordered the Typhon mega for my son. Showed up to my house the next day. Still need to open it so I’ll update in this thread later

Recently ordered the Typhon mega for my son. Showed up to my house the next day. Still need to open it so I’ll update in this thread later
Yeah, I was shocked. Ordered 3 trucks at 6AM Tuesday morning. Free standard shipping said 7-10 days. Didn't matter, they're Christmas presents. Showed up Thursday about 3:15. WOW! Guess who I'm ordering parts from if my local hobby store doesn't have them?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back