Typhon Scratch Build Typhon 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadlifex3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Tried searching and didn’t come up with much. Must not be using the right key words.

Eventually I’ll be buying a Typhon 6s for mostly road use. Speed runs occasionally but mostly just parking lot bashing/drifting. Plans were to stretch it with the Mojave chassis and add lightweight parts. But why do that when I can build from scratch.

I know someone has done this and could point in the right direction to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tried searching and didn’t come up with much. Must not be using the right key words.

Eventually I’ll be buying a Typhon 6s for mostly road use. Speed runs occasionally but mostly just parking lot bashing/drifting. Plans were to stretch it with the Mojave chassis and add lightweight parts. But why do that when I can build from scratch.

I know someone has done this and could point in the right direction to get started. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Get ya a mojave chassis off jrc.start throwing parts at it.i did a thread on similar build
Thread '130mph+++ stretched typhon SPEEDRUN build' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/130mph-stretched-typhon-speedrun-build.38711/

Thanks I’ll check that out.

I’m still kind of torn between a Typhon and infraction. If I buy at the LHS it will come down to impulse 😂

You mean like this: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-typhon-6s-exb-hybrid-build.39373/post-573045

So I have listed from JennysRC. Looking good or should I consider other parts? Already have a spare factory ESC, servo and radio. Will still need a motor, Kraton rear brace and center shaft.

also, considering the M2c chassis and braces. Carbon towers.

B0B6E878-7080-4F73-891A-8BA2F2696288.jpeg

Last edited:
just check my bin of parts. Have two plastic bulks and complete diffs for the notorious laying around. Would assume I could use those?

I love a good build project, but have you considered just starting with the Limitless? A stretched Typhon set up for road bashing and speed runs sounds a lot like a Limitless to me.

I love a good build project, but have you considered just starting with the Limitless? A stretched Typhon set up for road bashing and speed runs sounds a lot like a Limitless to me.
Honestly I haven’t. Mostly because it is more like an infraction. There are brand new roller infractions on eBay top that are around the same price.

I suspect he was bored with buggy as is! Now a days one can just buy parts.

RAS and others have shown us the way!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back