Screw hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ottkris

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok guys I've came to an impasse.
I want strong fasteners in a kit so I don't have to hunt and peck for the right sizes but I want stainless to. What does everyone think of knk' s kraton kit and I'm sure it would work on the outcast as well.

I haven't heard anything bad about their kits. I know they put on one heck of an Axial Fest and hear they are good people and they are the go-to in the Crawler/scaler community.

I read on Axials website that they had over 400 people at Axial Fest and over $20,000 in prizes to give away.

The guy and his son built the entire course by themselves because he wanted something to do with his son and every year they open their private property to the public for a weekend. I hear the course is one of the best in the nation. I'm going this year because it's like 45 minutes away.

With all that said, I would feel pretty confident is saying the KNK kits are high quality especially when the company loves this hobby to point they do.

Wow I can remember talking to KNK on the phone not to long after we started this forum trying to convenience him to create a screw kit. He said he would but it would take time, but then I didn't hear back and I forgot to check with him.

Team KNK are pretty well known around several areas of the RC world. I would certainly recommend them @Ottkris. In fact I know what a future giveaway item is going to be now! :D

Wow I can remember talking to KNK on the phone not to long after we started this forum trying to convenience him to create a screw kit. He said he would but it would take time, but then I didn't hear back and I forgot to check with him.

Team KNK are pretty well known around several areas of the RC world. I would certainly recommend them @Ottkris. In fact I know what a future giveaway item is going to be now! :D
Thanks man I appreciate it

I haven't heard anything bad about their kits. I know they put on one heck of an Axial Fest and hear they are good people and they are the go-to in the Crawler/scaler community.

I read on Axials website that they had over 400 people at Axial Fest and over $20,000 in prizes to give away.

The guy and his son built the entire course by themselves because he wanted something to do with his son and every year they open their private property to the public for a weekend. I hear the course is one of the best in the nation. I'm going this year because it's like 45 minutes away.

With all that said, I would feel pretty confident is saying the KNK kits are high quality especially when the company loves this hobby to point they do.
Thanks I'll be ordering some

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back