SCT410.3 build the Hekno Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There now it's officially the Hekno Tekno, finely got of a$$ and fired up the Circut and made the decal 🤣
Went out for it's first test rip today on 4s (only battery that would fit) she really gets up and goes on road.
Hope to take it to the track on Sunday and see how how she does in the dirt
1667008845318.png

There now it's officially the Hekno Tekno, finely got of a$$ and fired up the Circut and made the decal 🤣
Went out for it's first test rip today on 4s (only battery that would fit) she really gets up and goes on road.
Hope to take it to the track on Sunday and see how how she does in the dirt
View attachment 252858
You're killing me. My motivation to do anything outside has been gone since the weather got like this:
Screenshot_20221029-070433_The Weather Channel.jpg

But you're making me want to fix some stuff up and head back outside regardless! Stop it now!

You're killing me. My motivation to do anything outside has been gone since the weather got like this:
View attachment 252915
But you're making me want to fix some stuff up and head back outside regardless! Stop it now!
Been lucky here in Minnesota, we've already had some snow and 32 degree days now mother nature is going to be nice to us for a week :p
Have to get while I can, winter is right around the corner.
1667053024028.png

Where you bashing at? Looks like a blast.

On edit, if you say bash in a post, you are obligated to also say blast. Arrma guidelines.
It's a small track in Eagan Mn

I was working on my rigs and threw my MT410 body on Hekno Tekno. I really like the way it looks, may have to pick up another just for the Hekno :cool:
1667433679085.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back