Sealed bearings upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeaCue

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I noticed I some grinding + seized wheel bearings, so I took the opportunity to start replacing all externally facing bearings with sealed versions. Another member mention AvidRC for bearings, which has most at $1.00 ea, so I jumped all over it.

I have to give a shout out to http://avidrc.com/, I did not expect such a good experience or product. I even like their kick-ass packaging. The baggies will be great for storing other parts and extras.
20160831_213958_resized.jpg

I'll end saying this is already a fun project.

Another shout out to Arrma engineers too! The Nero is a dream to work on. I can tell everything was planned and designed to be easily worked on. The diffs pop out in minutes.

Did I mention this was a fun project?

@PeaCue, I haven't tried AvidRC bearings myself (more of a TeamFastEddy bearings guy myself) but have heard good things about them from several people. I'm sure they are going to last you a good long while!

Is there a bearing kit out there for the Nero ?

Hey
I'm also looking for some bearing kit.
I've googled and two named popup- avid and fasteddy and both co. Don't make bearing kits for arrma Nero.
Unless you found a co. That does let me know.
Cheers

Hey
I'm also looking for some bearing kit.
I've googled and two named popup- avid and fasteddy and both co. Don't make bearing kits for arrma Nero.
Unless you found a co. That does let me know.
Cheers
I just went to my local hobby shop and got some fast eddy..I just got all the wheels done

I just went to my local hobby shop and got some fast eddy..I just got all the wheels done

I guess I'll see if the fasteddy bearings for kraton match the size for the nero.

Cheers

I noticed I some grinding + seized wheel bearings, so I took the opportunity to start replacing all externally facing bearings with sealed versions. Another member mention AvidRC for bearings, which has most at $1.00 ea, so I jumped all over it.

I have to give a shout out to http://avidrc.com/, I did not expect such a good experience or product. I even like their kick-ass packaging. The baggies will be great for storing other parts and extras.
View attachment 2699

I'll end saying this is already a fun project.

This is to funny.
I didn't even see this post prob BC I did a search and it brought the search to just post.
I'll look into avid bearings cheers

Damn We missed one. We try to have every RC on our site with a kit.
We will get this one up in the next day or so for you and post a link.
-Ed
See what did I tell you guys... This is why I love FastEddyBearings so much. Awesome bearings and even better service. Plus Eddy isn't so bad himself. :D

EDIT.................
Now in stock ready to ship
http://www.fasteddybearings.com/arrma-nero-sealed-bearing-kit/

Unfortunately we do not have the 7X22X7mm bearing in stock.
However we have placed them on order and should be able to have a kit within the next 30 days.

Until then you can get all the other individual sizes from our site.
Use coupon code "88966" during checkout for a 10% discount.
www.fasteddybearings.com

• All orders ship out the same day you order.
  • All orders come in a quality reusable branded zip lock bag.
  • All products are in stock ready to ship.
  • All orders over 20.00 ship for FREE in the USA.

-Ed

Last edited:
Hey FastEddy when will you have the nero kits back in stock?

Should be in on Monday.
Sorry for the delay but our factory needed to special make the size we didn't stock.
Our tracking says they should be here on Friday. I will make a post on Monday when they're available

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back