Seals , Bearings & shims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt_060983$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Could someone possibly Help me out here. I am working on getting what I need to go through Outcast Diffs & I am looking for other Brands of Seals & shims so I really need a accurate list of part #'s of other Brands that fit Outcast. Seams like everything I have bought so far doesn't fit. There has to be other Brands of Seals , Bearings & Shims. Please and Thank you. Also if you have any other part #'s of anything that fits outcast I would greatly appreciate it!!

Could someone possibly Help me out here. I am working on getting what I need to go through Outcast Diffs & I am looking for other Brands of Seals & shims so I really need a accurate list of part #'s of other Brands that fit Outcast. Seams like everything I have bought so far doesn't fit. There has to be other Brands of Seals , Bearings & Shims. Please and Thank you. Also if you have any other part #'s of anything that fits outcast I would greatly appreciate it!!

What @Sledgehog said about bearings.
What do mean by seals? the o rings at the diff cups or the paper (or whatever that material is) gasket?
You can get both from Amain hobbies, but if I were you, head on down to Jenny's RC and get the entire differential and gearbox/bulkhead. That will sort you out. It's always good to have spares for the drivetrain, especially gears.

EDIT: Mugen Seiki shims, there's a pinned thread somewhere

EDIT: Sorry, I didnt read that you wanted OTHER brands. Lol. Ignore post

Last edited:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/shims-that-work-for-arrma-diffs.5908/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back