See you soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Raider
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
  10. Typhon 3s
Hey ya'll first and foremost I want to say thank you to everyone here and that I have nothing but appreciation and respect for All of you.

Yesterday's thread/conversation really brought out a frustration in everything going on right now in the world and sadly I took it out on this forum.

That was wrong on multiple levels for even more reasons.
@Mr.Duke you were doing what you were supposed to and I deeply apologize.
I have always held you as a good person with honest and solid morals and my behavior yesterday was frustration and inexcusable.

And to @GRC on a very humble note I apologize for my well out of logic and common sense reactions.
I was wrong.

I feel that for a time I must step away from social media and the constant news cycles that are driving me to be irrational and mostly hurtful to the folks I appreciate and call my friends.

The people that personally know me know that no matter the political/religious belief if there is a problem i will stop everything and be there and that is something I have always held dear and true, it will never change.

Please everyone stay safe, protect yourself and your loved ones and above all never let panic, fear or current situations divide good folks that would be the horrible should it happen.

As as always @jondilly1974 you are the man and stay safe brother you are loved and appreciated more than you know as well.

Take care all, 73

You are not alone. I know many other close friends that succumbed to the media sensationalizing issues all for ad money and ratings to a captive audience stuck in their home and out of work (stressful enough). They acted very different to me and stressed out and acting very different. I would tell them to shut off the TV for a week. And those that did thanked me. The world is a very different place. The sooner we adapt, the sooner we will conquer our problems.
Things will never be quite the same again. I feel for our childrens future. But they will adapt better than us.:)

RON RON RON RON RON

What’s up my brother from another mother!

Hope you’re healthy and happy. How’s the family? How’s the new job? Hope you are well.

RON RON RON RON RON

What’s up my brother from another mother!

Hope you’re healthy and happy. How’s the family? How’s the new job? Hope you are well.
Work is great as is the family unit.
It is so great to be back, now let's get this show moving and bask on.
Thanks to all for the welcome back love.

Hey looks like we are all back. This is my first day back on the forum. Missed you and @jondilly1974 bunches. Hope to get together soon and hope everyone has been good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back