Vendetta Selecting new tires for my Vendetta??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basher27

Reaction score
Although the stock Eleven's are good performance i've felt that they wear out pretty quick. I'm now looking at the hoons and trying to figure out which one's to go with between gold, white or silver? I'm aware of the trade off from soft to hard compound. I guess im wondering what the stock tires compound is comparable to? Gold, white or silver? Any and all help is appreciated.

What happened to the old ones? You kids need to be more careful and stop skidding around so much. :eek:

I'm not sure about the factory compound. But softer will wear out quicker but give you more grip in the corners. If you are hooning, I would get the harder ones. What are you doing with it?

What happened to the old ones? You kids need to be more careful and stop skidding around so much. :eek:

I'm not sure about the factory compound. But softer will wear out quicker but give you more grip in the corners. If you are hooning, I would get the harder ones. What are you doing with it?
Parking lot bashing for the most part. My son and I have some cones set up in a parking lot and we just race around those. Possibly some speed runs every now and then. I’m just wondering with the hoons silver which are the hardest if I will compromise a lot of traction compared to stock?

Tires depend on the surface, fresh paved lot old lot with pepples or very dusty ?? Temperature of the surface? I own a few Vendettas and own all the hoons and stock 11s. I hardly notice any difference at all the gold appear to grip ever slightly better. Although the 11s last alot longer.

Tires depend on the surface, fresh paved lot old lot with pepples or very dusty ?? Temperature of the surface? I own a few Vendettas and own all the hoons and stock 11s. I hardly notice any difference at all the gold appear to grip ever slightly better. Although the 11s last alot longer.
Would you say the silver would last quite a bit longer than the 11's? I pretty much always bring it to a freshly blacktopped parking lot.

11s last the longest, long after the tread is gone. Gold best grip ever so slightly.

Although the stock Eleven's are good performance i've felt that they wear out pretty quick. I'm now looking at the hoons and trying to figure out which one's to go with between gold, white or silver? I'm aware of the trade off from soft to hard compound. I guess im wondering what the stock tires compound is comparable to? Gold, white or silver? Any and all help is appreciated.
Oh. The color isn't just for show? I am learning so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back