Notorious Self righting Outcast 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior_terrier

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi
New in here and with the hobby
My local.. Ish rc shop advertises the outcast with self righting? Is it true? I haven't seen it advertised anywhere else, they are arrma certified seller or reseller.

Screenshot_2022-12-05-16-52-02-967_com.android.chrome.jpg

Could it be the new release? When all the present stuff is on deep discounts, a new release is almost sure. Sure it is 6s and not 4s.

I wonder if they're just referring to the fact that it has enough torque to do so. For the most part, that's all you need.

You can flip it over using the throttle and brake but it's not like the setup Traxxas uses where you just push a button.

The major downside to self righting is that it can be hard on your diffs.

You can flip it over using the throttle and brake but it's not like the setup Traxxas uses where you just push a button.

Perhaps.. Arrma learned some new tricks and converted the handbrake feature?
Or better yet made it into some sort of roof mounted device that will flip out a lever or jack > that flips/tips the car over -with a mash of a button , right side up..

Simple and Effective ,better use of the handbrake mechanism AND saves your diffs!
BOOM!
💪🤯👊
Booyah!!!

Indeed..after shearing a driveshaft on the Hoss using self righting,nah. I don't use it anymore. If someone were handicapped or something, sure. Just my experience.

Hi
My local.. Ish rc shop advertises the outcast with self righting? Is it true? I haven't seen it advertised anywhere else, they are arrma certified seller or reseller.

View attachment 260523
I think it is misleading marketing hype from the hobby shop. These photos are for Notorious 6s, besides.
You probably can use throttle and brake to rock it back and forth… and maybe eventually get it to turn over (probably not in deep grass though), but it’s not a one-button push and it self-rights.

I self-right my fireteam all the time and thankfully my diffs have survived.

Hi

Not only is it self-righting!! But being Helicopters are the pinnacle of RC.... It's cool I can also turn it into a helicopter lololol.... "Finale ending"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back