Kraton Selling Kraton V3.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1andy83

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So my wife found out how much I spent on this. And I gotta get rid of it. Lol.

So does anyone know where I can sell this ?

Selling a Arrma Kraton V3 2018 in excellent condition. It comes with the following.

2 X 2S True Spec Premium 7.4V 7400mAh 149 Amps/90C (charger twice only and is in storage mode right now)

Hitec X2 AC Plus 2 Port AC/DC Multi-Charger

And is $600 a fair price considering is used ?

Yes, I mean I can buy that all for $650 new, but some people are paying $554 just for Kraton alone with tax included. Add $80 for the batteries, and $100 for the charger and I would say that's a fair deal.

Thanks. Now to list of Craig’s list and get out of the dog house.

You can post in the Classifieds page to keep things together, I think the main criteria is premium or 25 posts.

Yeah, I already, ahem, get creative with the apparent price paid :p

Selling a Arrma Kraton V3 2018 in excellent condition. It comes with the following.

2 X 2S True Spec Premium 7.4V 7400mAh 149 Amps/90C (charger twice only and is in storage mode right now)

Hitec X2 AC Plus 2 Port AC/DC Multi-Charger

And is $600 a fair price considering is used ?

Sorry to hear that !
So does she have to return the fancy nails, hair doo's, perfume and expensive make up ? :):):)

First. i think thats a fair price as long as the condition is damn near mint . Sorry to go off topic but i Hope it's a mutual understanding between you and wifey and not one-sided.now if money is tight and she's complaining thats a different story but if it's not can you complain when/if she buys something expensive and make her take it back or sell it .

I know that feeling. I bought my son a Traxxas Rustler a while back and didn't really go over all the "details" with my wife before hand. I showed up at home with it and my son lost his mind with excitement and there she was across the room with those piercing eyes looking through my soul. I tucked my tail and my son and i went outside to play with it. She glared out the window at me while we played and laughed. Then a change of heart washed over her face as she watched her son having such a great time with is new hobby/ passion. Then I SENT that thing a broke the rear a-arm and I had to order parts and that really pissed her off. " I can see how this is going to go!" she said. Long story short and a bunch of parts later we have an Arrma outcast added to the family and looking to add a Kraton sometime. We bash almost every night and most nights she comes out with my other son and they watch us bash. She even likes to try her hand at it once in a while. This is an expensive hobby. More than i remember from back in the day. I'm really happy I have gotten back into it though. It gives my son and I a lot of time outside laughing and having a good time. To bad you have to sell it man, hope she has a change of heart unless money is to tight. I would love to buy it but i just bought a new ( new to me ) 1:1 ram 2500 so i'm on a bit of a short leash right this moment.

Last edited:
I would love to buy it but i just bought a new ( new to me ) 1:1 ram 2500 so i'm on a bit of a short leash right this moment.
Same here. I was about to pull the pin on getting an outcast. Then the HVAC in my car cost me $1000 to fix... going to have to wait a while before I drop another $600 on a new truck... to put on my rack with my 7 other trucks.

Luckily, my wife knows resale on RC stuff just isn't worth it, especially after upgrading, so having many trucks makes sense to her as selling them is such a waste. I like the variety I have. With an outcast, I'd have a pan chassis 1/8th truck vs the e-revo and savage flux. Will be nice to send a truck up in the sky and not wince when it hits the ground for a change. lol!

Even with the loss on the $, I still do sell trucks when I know I've completely lost interest in one or it just will not do what I want. I just know I won't get much over half what I have in it and live with that fact. At least that has been the case for most scenarios so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back