Semi Aluminum build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psmokDu87

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
What’s up fellas I’m building a infraction from the ground up the idea came to me when I had bought to many extra parts from Jenny rc so I decided to build and infraction which I’ve been wanting for a long time so I’ll start to to put up pics and I’ll take tips or if you see I set something up wrong please let me know thanks guys I’m counting on this community to help me out I have a mamba esc for it and stock servos I think I’m going with 1717 castle anyways let me know what I can to make it better thanks fellas!..

B85DD1FF-6A14-4141-BBC7-9732BE9D76E0.jpeg

8F1A2056-F5FA-4C5B-BC9C-BF69C18CCD2E.jpeg

FB2553CC-88CD-4C1C-A621-5107546652B4.jpeg

01CCDF33-1D6B-45F4-8323-DCAC184A9F28.jpeg

FDE6903A-C573-47D0-8452-0FABED95032A.jpeg

DCFBA8A9-6119-461A-96E9-1C58E87F3F09.jpeg

Just no aluminum arms and you are good. Stick to rpm or stock plastic. High speed crash and aluminum arms don't mix.
Thanks man appreciate it it’s funny because I was pondering on getting some I need some battery trays aluminum of course ,HR has them but real expensive know when I can decent ones ?

Thanks man appreciate it it’s funny because I was pondering on getting some I need some battery trays aluminum of course ,HR has them but real expensive know when I can decent ones ?
I'm not sure for battery trays for infractions as I don't own one. I just know the carnage aluminum arms can do from experience so I try to tell everyone I can not to get them.

I'd suggest staying with carbon fiber for towers or battery trays I'd even just go stock composite trays to keep weight down. The more aluminum the heavier the rig will be. Looks good so far but like I said I'd go with CF or plastic especially for battery trays and small things to keep weight down. As @FatCatRC said stay far away from aluminum arms as even at low speed crashes they will destroy your hubs, suspension hangers and possibly even bulk heads.

I'd suggest staying with carbon fiber for towers or battery trays I'd even just go stock composite trays to keep weight down. The more aluminum the heavier the rig will be. Looks good so far but like I said I'd go with CF or plastic especially for battery trays and small things to keep weight down. As @FatCatRC said stay far away from aluminum arms as even at low speed crashes they will destroy your hubs, suspension hangers and possibly even bulk heads.
oh they do more damage than that bro.....bulkhead exploded diff went flying, axles bent, shocks bent, pins turned into art pieces, all 3 front hinge pin holders, and last but not least sheared the front off my chassis. Trees and aluminum arms do not mix.

oh they do more damage than that bro.....bulkhead exploded diff went flying, axles bent, shocks bent, pins turned into art pieces, all 3 front hinge pin holders, and last but not least sheared the front off my chassis. Trees and aluminum arms do not mix.
Ya point being they will more than likely cause more damage and have no real positive over stock arms in any way shape or form 👍

Thanks man will do I think I’m going CF battery trays .
Ya point being they will more than likely cause more damage and have no real positive over stock arms in any way shape or form 👍
Yeah good thing I didn’t buy them I was really close and then I decided let me ask my fellow arrma buddies!!
What should I put in the diff case grease I messed up and put 100k inside the casing not the diff itself I cleaned it now I’m wondering in losi grease will do ?

Last edited:
Thanks man will do I think I’m going CF battery trays .

Yeah good thing I didn’t buy them I was really close and then I decided let me ask my fellow arrma buddies!!

What should I put in the diff case grease I messed up and put 100k inside the casing not the diff itself I cleaned it now I’m wondering in losi grease will do ?
Red and tacky works great I just run cheap Super Tech multi duty hi temp grease has worked great for me👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back