Sending the Big Girl!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the bright side, you're gonna have a great ass after all the butt-clenching that went on in the filming of this video. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Seriously! I thought I busted it like 4 different times? Then only thing I can see so far is the hardware for the steering rack is loose.

The truck was very impressive...wish I could say the same about the driver! ? Haha! Truth be told I'm still trying to learn and aspire to pull off some of the jumps you landed. I totally agree about going big being easier bc you have more time to correct...you just better land it.
LHS had that rig on display and I was salivating on it. After watching your video Arrma better hurry up and release the 2019 Notorious or I'm gonna say "F it" and go BIG!!

"no more backflip"..../does another backflip lol
It's hard to tell on vid how big and heavy this truck is.
I want a big truck bad but I won't buy the xmaxx and otherwise not sure. Maybe one day Arrma will give us a 1:6 or 1:5 rig that can take it.

"no more backflip"....doesn another backflip lol
It's hard to tell on vid how big and heavy this truck is.
I want a big truck bad but I won't buy the xmaxx and otherwise not sure. Maybe one day Arrma will give us a 1:6 or 1:5 rig that can take it.
That was an accident! It just went around, lol. I posted a picture of it next to my Kraton. It's pretty big and waaaaay heavier, especially with 2 4s batteries in it. Every time I land a big jump I expect to break something. It just slams the ground. I need to increase the shock oil weight in the rear.

Arrma will do a 1/6 scale soon. My guess is a Senton.

That was an accident! It just went around, lol. I posted a picture of it next to my Kraton. It's pretty big and waaaaay heavier, especially with 2 4s batteries in it. Every time I land a big jump I expect to break something. It just slams the ground. I need to increase the shock oil weight in the rear.

Really? Senton? Man, I guess it'll be ok but I really wish it were a new design or at least not a SCT.

I hope not! The first rig was the Raider...maybe a 1/6 buggy on 12S?!?!

Really? Senton? Man, I guess it'll be ok but I really wish it were a new design or at least not a SCT.
I agree but I think that is where they are headed.

Nice vid Ed. I'm going to have to stop watching your videos..................................................................because I try to emulate you, and destroy my Noto! You need to put a Superman sticker on the SRR. Only the Superman Rock Rey can fly like yours!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back