Notorious Sending the Notorious 🤘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Went out and sent the Noto off the ramp for some good sends🤘 thing is a BLAST and definitely pulls some sick flips and held up to the test just fine, well besides the Tbone rear bumper but that was a nasty landing😂 hope you enjoy as I sure had a BLAST! Don't forget to bash that 👍 leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you liked the video🤘

Went out and sent the Noto off the ramp for some good sends🤘 thing is a BLAST and definitely pulls some sick flips and held up to the test just fine, well besides the Tbone rear bumper but that was a nasty landing😂 hope you enjoy as I sure had a BLAST! Don't forget to bash that 👍 leave a comment and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you liked the video🤘
Well done and nice spot too....!!

Awesum bash !! Im glad i never bought any tbone bumpers for mine. RPM only 🤘
Well done and nice spot too....!!
Thanks fellas appreciate the kind words👊 Ya when I got the rig as a TyphCast it already had front and back Tbone bumpers and m2c skids. I run the RPM on my K6s and it has taken an absolute beating to say the least. Only reason I'd but another is to keep the M2C skids👍

Edough13 , on another note what are you using for your filming and editing ? I use a GoPro Hero Black 7 and Moviemaker 10 ( free version ) . Looking to try something else .

I use a GoPro hero 7 silver and I edit with power director. It's not the best program but not the worst either my biggest complaint is the music sucks and sometimes the transitions between frames is horrible. But it's free and I can do everything from my phone. I've been thinking about a new program but I've also got the one I use down and it makes it easier to get my editing done faster.

If I don't plan on editing , raw footage , I save to my pc , upload from there , it goes 1440 HD . But when I edit thru Moviemaker 10 slo mo / transition it only goes 720p .

If I don't plan on editing , raw footage , I save to my pc , upload from there , it goes 1440 HD . But when I edit thru Moviemaker 10 slo mo / transition it only goes 720p .
Ya the power director will go 4k but it can be a pain and crash sometimes as it doesn't like the higher quality when editing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back