Typhon Sending the Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this little buggy is tough. I was sending it pretty high and far while landing on asphalt. Only by driving error at the end did her in. Bash on!

Oh oh! Blocked

How many nose hits was that? Tough buggy. The part where you went off the side of the ramp and said "that's kind of cool", I was thinking more "that was so unbelievably, unexplainably, and ridiculously lucky. Why don't my misses end up that f'n way!"

How many nose hits was that? Tough buggy. The part where you went off the side of the ramp and said "that's kind of cool", I was thinking more "that was so unbelievably, unexplainably, and ridiculously lucky. Why don't my misses end up that f'n way!"

3 nose hits of you count the landing of the backflip. And I went off the side of the ramp several times and edited them out. The Typhon is tough.

Great video. The the right balance of noise, action and slo mo without over doing it.

I love the look of these buggies- but just know I would be frustrated as I don't have a parking lot or asphalt near me. I run in my yard where the bigger tires on my Not are better suited.

Would still be cool to pick one up for a speed setup if I had a road available.

Great video. The the right balance of noise, action and slo mo without over doing it.

I love the look of these buggies- but just know I would be frustrated as I don't have a parking lot or asphalt near me. I run in my yard where the bigger tires on my Not are better suited.

Would still be cool to pick one up for a speed setup if I had a road available.

Thank you, PowerDubs! They actually do well in the dirt and grass once you change the stock tires. I'm running Badland knockoffs and they were tearing up my yard.I did a little running before I made the video and I was super impressed with the way it handled. It is Arrma's best handling rig by far. Lots of fun.

Bickety, you're keeping the hobby shop in business!

I have tons of parts for the Arrmas, but sadly I didn't have rear arms for my Typhon. This is the first time I've broke one on it. Ordered up a set from JRC. Everything else I had.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back