Sensored ESC & motor for Granite 4x4 blx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main gripe with Castle is their crap power switches, I have 4 packs through my MM2 and the power switch is already going out............

Power switches on alot of ESC's(the new push button ones on the new HW esc's are awesome!) are crap, just hardwire it

Power switches on alot of ESC's(the new push button ones on the new HW esc's are awesome!) are crap, just hardwire it
I have owned dozens of escs over the years, Castle power switches are the only ones that have failed on me. I have a $9 cheapo esc off ebay and that power switch is still going strong after 3 years, the plastic case around it has seen better days, but the switch itself is just fine.

I have owned dozens of escs over the years, Castle power switches are the only ones that have failed on me. I have a $9 cheapo esc off ebay and that power switch is still going strong after 3 years, the plastic case around it has seen better days, but the switch itself is just fine.
I've busted 2 fans in my MMX.

Alot of MMM and MMX's i've seen the terminals break off, in heaps of different applications, i had it happen and castle refused to fix replace it.

My main gripe with Castle is their crap power switches, I have 4 packs through my MM2 and the power switch is already going out............The one on my Sidewinder 3 lasted about the same amount of time.

Have you tried spraying WD40 in the switch? That worked super well for the switch on my Castle SW4 when it quit working.

Have you tried spraying WD40 in the switch? That worked super well for the switch on my Castle SW4 when it quit working.
the best fix for any switch that isnt HW, is to hardwire it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back