Sensored options for Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen any 8S sensored ESC's from HW.:unsure: Only in 6s variants, the new Max8 G2 series, and the XR8 Plus ESC's, I have 3 of XR8's.
CC has the XLX2 and MMX8S. ( 8s sensored)

You can use a castle esc with a sensored TP motor

How much of a factor is the sensored equipment on this scale of vehicle?

Especially with the current HW MAX Series VS a a Castle ESC on a normal/conservative Kv motor?

love mine, so quiet and smooth. it's not needed though but if I have the option I'm picking it every time, unless I'm running a tp motor.

We are able to mount the following on a 1/5 Arrma Kraton on 12S
MonsterX 8S +2028
MonsterXLX2 + 2028
Max4 300A + 2028

IMG_5940.jpeg

Especially with the current HW MAX Series VS a a Castle ESC on a normal/conservative Kv motor?
I’m usually a sensored fanboy but those big 6-pole TP motors do great without it. So smooth.

I say sensored is not as critical with Heavier 30+ pound rigs. (Arrma 8s Basher Line) Which are never raced or driven in any "technical" fashion. Where Sensored setups have the distinct advantage.
Sensored is a prerequisite for any type of Race bred platform. I prefer Sensored if I upgrade to HW. My fav. brand.
I think CC is the only 8s sensored option out there, if you care to deal with CC $products$.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back